Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 413124 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #3925 on: August 28, 2019, 01:39:30 am »
A former FLOTUS, compare and contrast. I'm sorry but I had to do it. Just think, this could be our POTUS!

Lots of pics at the link:

https://whatsnew2day.com/hillary-clinton-enjoys-a-stroll-with-a-friend-in-the-hamptons
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3926 on: August 28, 2019, 08:53:36 pm »
??? What's this about??   (It probably went right over my head  happy77 )

I browsed through some other pictures and news articles; it appears they were watching surfers.

https://stabmag.com/news/melania-trump-shaping-frances-surfing-youth/
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 08:54:39 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3927 on: August 28, 2019, 08:59:49 pm »
Back in the U.S.., but have to agree.  Why the sunglasses at night??

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online berdie

« Reply #3928 on: August 28, 2019, 09:28:03 pm »

Jet lag that made her eyes look yucky?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3929 on: August 28, 2019, 09:31:05 pm »

I think Donald Trump's half-squint, his washed-out shirt and Melania's washed-out pants are a clue. She was prepared for the MSM folks' bright lights.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3930 on: August 29, 2019, 04:40:59 pm »

Melania's not wearing sunglasses "at night"   :laugh: 

She's wearing sunglasses to protect her retinas from the unrelenting strobe lighting @libertybele   Smart move. 

« Reply #3931 on: September 07, 2019, 02:18:38 am »
Last evening at the Kennedy Center ....

« Reply #3932 on: September 07, 2019, 02:20:44 am »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3933 on: September 10, 2019, 12:44:10 am »
Not crazy about the gown, but love the huge rock that she's wearing; definitely noticeable.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3934 on: September 17, 2019, 12:23:24 am »
FLOTUS attending Medal of Freedom in vanilla colored cropped pant suit.  I love it!!  It's a good look for her and her shoes and blouse match perfectly.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 12:25:10 am by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3935 on: September 17, 2019, 07:01:25 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3936 on: September 20, 2019, 01:40:36 am »
FLOTUS at ribbon cutting ceremony @ Washington memorial.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3937 on: September 20, 2019, 01:41:51 am »
....and a close up of the python shoes!!!!

« Reply #3938 on: September 20, 2019, 02:15:30 am »
I just like this picture  happy77

And, this one, too ...

« Reply #3939 on: September 20, 2019, 02:18:17 am »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3940 on: September 20, 2019, 02:21:26 am »
....and a close up of the python shoes!!!!

Epic shoes!
Principles matter. Words matter.

« Reply #3941 on: September 20, 2019, 02:32:18 am »
Heads-up!  :laugh:  Big doings tomorrow at the White House.  Australian PM and Mrs. Morrison State Visit

The White House
 Office of the Press Secretary
 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
 September 19, 2019
 DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR
 FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2019

EDT

9:00AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in the arrival ceremony of the Prime Minister of Australia and Mrs. Morrison

South Lawn

9:30AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in the official guest book signing and leader gift exchange

Blue Room

9:40AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a receiving line with the official Australian Delegation

Cross Hall

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a bilateral meeting with the Prime Minister of Australia

Oval Office

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded bilateral meeting with the Prime Minister of Australia

Cabinet Room

11:45AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a joint press availability with the Prime Minister of Australia

East Room

1:30PM THE PRESIDENT receives his intelligence briefing

Oval Office

7:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in the arrival of the Prime Minister of Australia and Mrs. Morrison

North Portico

7:05PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in couples reception with the Prime Minister of Australia and Mrs. Morrison

Yellow Oval Room

7:35PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a receiving line

Blue Room

8:20PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY host a state dinner with the Prime Minister of Australia and Mrs. Morrison

Rose Garden

9:40PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in entertainment with the Prime Minister of Australia and Mrs. Morrison

Rose Garden

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3942 on: September 20, 2019, 03:17:58 pm »
Epic shoes!

Indeed!  I would love to be able to see her shoe shelf (shelves)!!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3943 on: September 20, 2019, 05:26:47 pm »
Meeting with Australian leader.  Not so sure I like the suit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3944 on: September 20, 2019, 05:28:36 pm »

Better angle --

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3945 on: September 20, 2019, 05:35:43 pm »

I don't care for it at all..hate the way it hugs the body and I hate those puffy sleeves..anxious to see her gown tonight..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #3946 on: September 20, 2019, 06:19:50 pm »
I don't care for it at all..hate the way it hugs the body and I hate those puffy sleeves..anxious to see her gown tonight..

Melania's wearing a dress designed by Australian designer Scanlan Theodore.  I'm going with the majority opinion … we should leave this outfit down under. 

On the plus side, the colors for this evening's dinner are green and gold (Australia's colors) and it looks like this will be a grand affair in the Rose Garden tonight …

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3947 on: September 22, 2019, 09:35:19 pm »
Melania's wearing a dress designed by Australian designer Scanlan Theodore.  I'm going with the majority opinion … we should leave this outfit down under. 

On the plus side, the colors for this evening's dinner are green and gold (Australia's colors) and it looks like this will be a grand affair in the Rose Garden tonight …

I wonder what's on the menu -- last year we were able to see what was on the menu.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3948 on: September 22, 2019, 09:38:39 pm »
Yuk!  Not a fan of the gown at all. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3949 on: September 22, 2019, 09:40:35 pm »
Very boring and the color is terrible for her.