Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 417009 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #3875 on: August 13, 2019, 12:17:50 am »
Returning to the White House last Sunday (this is a shoe special edition  happy77)

Not so sure I like the outfit much ... the shoes ... well of course.   :yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3876 on: August 19, 2019, 03:16:54 am »
Yes, this is Barron  happy77   All 13 years and 6'3.5"of him.

« Reply #3877 on: August 19, 2019, 03:19:43 am »
Mom  happy77

And her shoes

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3878 on: August 19, 2019, 02:52:13 pm »
Yes, this is Barron  happy77   All 13 years and 6'3.5"of him.

He's towering over both his parents. I remember when my sons got taller than me. Very unsettling.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3879 on: August 19, 2019, 04:29:37 pm »
OK, with those kinds of spike heels and a full stride, how in the world did she keep her heels from sinking into the turf?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3880 on: August 20, 2019, 07:51:33 pm »
Closer pic -- ah ....the shoes.  She's worn them a couple of times before and they are one of my favorite pairs.  Can't quite decide if I like the skirt though.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3881 on: August 20, 2019, 07:56:07 pm »
Ok -- who do you think Baron resembles the most; Melania or Donald.  I think he looks a lot like his father in the face, but has his mother's nose and his mother's hair.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3882 on: August 20, 2019, 08:07:12 pm »
OK, with those kinds of spike heels and a full stride, how in the world did she keep her heels from sinking into the turf?

She has to walk on her toes in the grass.  Otherwise she would sink the heels. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3883 on: August 24, 2019, 02:09:09 pm »
Fashion Notes: Melania Trump Honors Coco Chanel for G7 Trip to France

John Binder 23 Aug 2019

First Lady Melania Trump paid homage to Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel — the fashion icon who founded her eponymous French fashion house in 1910 — as she departed the White House late Friday night alongside President Donald Trump for the G7 Summit in France.

The G7 Summit this year is being held in Biarritz, France, a resort town on the Atlantic coast with a rich history to the Chanel fashion house. In 1915, Coco Chanel opened her first atelier in Biarritz after falling in love with the region’s stylish aesthetic.

Of course, the rest is history and Chanel, today, is the most coveted luxury fashion brand in the world. It’s longtime creative director, the beloved Karl Lagerfeld, died in February.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/08/23/melania-trump-pays-homage-to-coco-chanel/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #3884 on: August 24, 2019, 02:14:29 pm »
Arriving in Biarritz

« Reply #3885 on: August 24, 2019, 02:16:11 pm »

« Reply #3886 on: August 24, 2019, 02:17:20 pm »
I love this dress, especially for Biarritz . . . very art deco.  happy77

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 02:19:34 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3887 on: August 24, 2019, 02:28:35 pm »
Very pretty as usual
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

« Reply #3888 on: August 24, 2019, 07:59:00 pm »
Dinner ...

« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 08:15:00 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #3889 on: August 24, 2019, 08:06:17 pm »
Shoes ...  happy77

« Reply #3890 on: August 24, 2019, 09:26:59 pm »
Ok -- who do you think Baron resembles the most; Melania or Donald.  I think he looks a lot like his father in the face, but has his mother's nose and his mother's hair.

Barron actually gets his blond hair from Dad ...   (agree about the nose)  happy77 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3891 on: August 24, 2019, 09:30:03 pm »
Arriving in Biarritz

Adding this one --- FLOTUS well protected!  Love the colors in her dress and the tie dye.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3892 on: August 24, 2019, 09:31:26 pm »
Shoes ...  happy77

From this angle they look metallic and match the silver chain embellishments on the front of the dress; love them both!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 09:33:16 pm by libertybele »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3893 on: August 24, 2019, 11:27:59 pm »
Donald Trump and his glamorous First Lady Melania arrive at the G7 summit's opening dinner in Biarritz in style and are greeted by French President Macron and his wife Brigette

I read last week Brigitte had a face lift and some cosmetic surgery in preparation for this summit
https://meaww.com/france-first-lady-brigitte-macron-hour-cosmetic-surgery-strict-diet-maintain-age-defying-looks

Brigitte Macron, 66, sports £575 Louis Vuitton white trainers and jeans as she arrives at the G7 summit fresh-faced after 'recent facelift' before changing into cream shift dress custom made by same designer

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3894 on: August 25, 2019, 01:54:57 pm »
Everything is rosy for Melania Trump and Brigitte Macron as the G7 wives stroll through a flower-filled garden in Biarritz... but Boris Johnson's girlfriend Carrie Symonds stays at home in the UK

The ladies posed outside a bakery while visiting Espelette, near Biarritz, where the summit is taking place
    Boris Johnson's beau Carrie Symonds, has not been able to make the trip due to various work commitments
    Melania Trump understood to have scouted the area in June, to prepare for the gastronomic and cultural tour

Brigitte needs to get her money back for the cosmetic surgery

Pictured left to right, Brigitte Macron, wife of French President Emmanuel Macron, Malgorzata Tusk, wife of European Council President Donald Tusk, Chile's First Lady Cecilia Morel, Melania Trump, Jenny Morrison, wife of Australia's Prime Minister Scott Morrison and Akie Abe, wife of Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7392391/Melania-Trump-Brigitte-Macron-lead-fellow-G7-wives-tour.html
Support the USO

« Reply #3895 on: August 25, 2019, 02:10:00 pm »
OMG @mystery-ak   I was just about to post a comment about Brigitte's cosmetic surgery .... but yours says it best!   :laugh:

I thought I'd blow this up just a little....

« Reply #3896 on: August 25, 2019, 02:15:23 pm »

« Reply #3897 on: August 25, 2019, 02:27:23 pm »
Brigette always looks just a little bit tipsy.  I'm thinking it's the hair.... it seems to shift forward after a while.   333cleo

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3898 on: August 25, 2019, 02:29:29 pm »
I used to think it was a wig..not sure anymore....it's the bangs... 888mouth
Support the USO

« Reply #3899 on: August 25, 2019, 02:34:34 pm »
I used to think it was a wig..not sure anymore....it's the bangs... 888mouth

This has GOT to be a wig ... albeit a damn good one   :laugh: