Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 417052 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #3700 on: April 22, 2019, 09:21:14 pm »

Love Flotus' outfit.  Beautiful shade of orchid and it looks really good on her!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3701 on: April 22, 2019, 09:23:53 pm »

Love the whole outfit and you captured the orange stilettos - a different color for her.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3702 on: April 22, 2019, 11:52:34 pm »
Click the link to see the little girl showing Melania her picture. (Getty)  I think Melania liked it.   happy77

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/22/18/12580876-6947099-One_little_girl_shows_her_picture_to_the_first_lady-a-87_1555955035666.jpg

@MOD4  : The photo below is a different photo with no Getty tag on the photo or the web address.  There's no reason to remove it.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 12:33:38 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3703 on: April 23, 2019, 12:24:56 am »
Click the link to see the little girl showing Melania her picture. (Getty)  I think Melania liked it.   happy77

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/22/18/12580876-6947099-One_little_girl_shows_her_picture_to_the_first_lady-a-87_1555955035666.jpg

<Removed photo>

Way too cute.  I'm sure she loved it.

« Reply #3704 on: April 23, 2019, 12:39:09 am »
Way too cute.  I'm sure she loved it.

She did  happy77 @libertybele 

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 12:41:23 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3705 on: April 23, 2019, 12:51:32 am »

@MOD4  : The photo below is a different photo with no Getty tag on the photo or the web address.  There's no reason to remove it.

Great pictures. How can one not love our FLOTUS? 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3706 on: April 25, 2019, 11:51:52 pm »
Absolutely love the outfit!!!  FLOTUS @ Rx Drug Abuse and Heroin Summit.

Closer look at the shoes - brown snake print pumps :)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3707 on: April 26, 2019, 12:35:20 am »
Love the polka-dot dress. She looks great, but brown alligator shoes? I don't think so. :shrug:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3708 on: April 26, 2019, 04:40:08 pm »
Love the polka-dot dress. She looks great, but brown alligator shoes? I don't think so. :shrug:

Perhaps the polka-dots and belt are a chocolate brown?? Hard to tell sometime from the pics.  I agree though, the shoes are lovely but don't match the dress nor the belt.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3709 on: April 27, 2019, 01:48:32 pm »
Melania Wows On Birthday In White Lace Dress And Metallic Red Heels

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/26/melania-birthday-white-dress-red-heels/

that is the only photo that isn't Getty..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

« Reply #3710 on: April 27, 2019, 05:51:37 pm »
Love the dress and shoes.

« Reply #3711 on: April 27, 2019, 07:26:17 pm »

The belt and the matching shoes bounce off the brown dots on the dress. @austingirl   This photo may show the color better.

« Reply #3712 on: April 27, 2019, 07:45:14 pm »
Front view:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3713 on: April 27, 2019, 08:42:03 pm »
Happy belated birthday Flotus
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline austingirl

« Reply #3714 on: April 27, 2019, 09:52:05 pm »
The belt and the matching shoes bounce off the brown dots on the dress. @austingirl   This photo may show the color better.

Thanks for the clarification. I had a hard time believing my eyes that FLOTUS would wear a mismatched outfit. :beer:

« Reply #3715 on: May 02, 2019, 07:39:00 pm »
Today's National Day of Prayer at the WH

« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 07:53:37 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #3716 on: May 02, 2019, 07:49:15 pm »
Last night's WH  Nat'l Day of Prayer dinner.  Looks like a very pretty dress …. would have loved a pic of the shoes.   happy77

Offline austingirl

« Reply #3717 on: May 02, 2019, 10:14:37 pm »
The green dress has nice lines, but the color doesn't do anything for her. The lacy dress of last night looks lovely.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3718 on: May 02, 2019, 10:30:34 pm »
The green dress has nice lines, but the color doesn't do anything for her. The lacy dress of last night looks lovely.

I like the lacy dress too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3719 on: May 02, 2019, 10:35:16 pm »
I like the green dress...it gives FLOTUS a warm glow and gives her another reason to wear those floral heels, my fav.

I love the lace dress too as it was a more formal occasion and anything lace is very in right now.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3720 on: May 03, 2019, 07:54:18 am »
Well, FWIW, I liked the green dress, simple lines, conservative, and it sets her off, rather than competes for attention with her. Just my $0.02..
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3721 on: May 03, 2019, 09:08:13 pm »
I like the simple lines of the green dress and gives her a chance to wear the pair of stiletos that are among my faves.  I like the lacy dresses, but the red metallic stilletos remind me of Dorothy's shoes in the Wizard of Oz...lol.

@Right_in_Virginia is slipping -- no shoe pics with the vanilla lace dress?  Usually she does some more digging and uncovers pics I've over looked.  :rolling:

Closer pic of the vanilla lace dress at National Prayer.  I think it's the most beautiful of all the lace dresses that's she's worn.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3722 on: May 03, 2019, 09:15:17 pm »
Close up of the red metallic pumps...click three times..."there's no place like home"...

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3723 on: May 03, 2019, 09:50:50 pm »
Oooh. Love the dress and the shoes 👠
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3724 on: May 10, 2019, 11:01:34 pm »
FLOTUS @ White House celebration for military moms.  Ivory dress with taupe heels.  The dress is quite beautiful.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 11:06:14 pm by libertybele »