Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 418683 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #3550 on: December 19, 2018, 04:29:56 am »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3551 on: December 19, 2018, 01:59:32 pm »

https://twitter.com/STEPHMHAMILL

Ok... Tom ... FLOTUS fashions ... what does your post have to do with anything?   *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3552 on: December 19, 2018, 07:49:57 pm »
I don't know.  Karen is an attractive woman, some have great hair and some don't.  She is in the public eye and perhaps a make up consultation would be advisable; other than that, I don't think she looks all that frumpy.  Some women are heavier than others.  Lord only knows I've put on weight the past couple of years and as much as I watch what I eat and exercise, those pounds are just hanging on.

FLOTUS is very fortunate to have the figure, facial features and hair that she has.  She also has the $$$ to make her look like a million dollars as well.  Botox, hair extensions, body sculpting, tummy tucks, boob job, etc. could all be helping FLOTUS with her looks.  Not saying that as a negative, only a possibility that Karen doesn't want to go through all of that.  Melania was a model ... that plays a lot in how she portrays herself now.
While I agree she could do a little more with what she has, looking a little second fiddle keeps her from ever having to worry about upstaging FLOTUS. It isn't a pissing contest to start, and not one she would win, so why go there. Part of the #2 spot is letting #1 have the limelight.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3553 on: December 19, 2018, 10:14:53 pm »
2nd Lady Karen Pence @ tour of VP Christmas decorations... the them is 'Twas the Night Before Christmas.  I think she's a very pretty lady.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3554 on: December 19, 2018, 10:16:47 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3555 on: December 19, 2018, 10:18:43 pm »
Pence official Christmas photo.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #3556 on: December 20, 2018, 03:50:43 pm »
ex flotus fashion..      Big Mike. I never believed mooch was a male but after looking at this photo not sure.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3557 on: December 20, 2018, 04:18:27 pm »
Thunder thighs. Hideous outfit but the draping effectively hides her junk.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3558 on: December 20, 2018, 05:56:56 pm »
ex flotus fashion..      Big Mike. I never believed mooch was a male but after looking at this photo not sure.

I think the tears rolling down my face are my eyeballs puking.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3559 on: December 20, 2018, 07:00:10 pm »

She's wearing boots.  Wait until Barack finds out she went through his closet. 

« Reply #3560 on: December 20, 2018, 07:11:41 pm »
James Woods
Verified accountï‚™ @RealJamesWoods 

On every magazine cover     /     On no magazine covers...

10:10 AM - 20 Dec 2018

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1075815701720399873?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

« Reply #3561 on: December 20, 2018, 07:13:44 pm »
James Woods' eye bleach   :laugh:

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3562 on: December 20, 2018, 09:33:28 pm »

OMG her thighs are bigger than the other woman's waist.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3563 on: December 21, 2018, 12:32:50 am »
That quite possibly is the most hideous thing I've ever seen.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3564 on: December 21, 2018, 02:42:50 am »
OMG her thighs are bigger than the other woman's waist.

:silly: :rolling:  At first I thought maybe someone photo shopped the picture and then I did a search and realized Michael actually wore this.  I don't know which is more hideous and pathetic, her boots with the yellow bath robe or the MSM calling her a goddess?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3565 on: December 21, 2018, 02:44:54 am »
:silly: :rolling:  At first I thought maybe someone photo shopped the picture and then I did a search and realized Michael actually wore this.  I don't know which is more hideous and pathetic, her boots with the yellow bath robe or the MSM calling her a goddess?

That's what I was saying - does she have no friends?  What about her daughters?  Did no one look at her in that dress and say "uh.....no"?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3566 on: December 21, 2018, 02:57:07 am »
That's what I was saying - does she have no friends?  What about her daughters?  Did no one look at her in that dress and say "uh.....no"?

They are probably afraid he would eat them if they did.

« Reply #3567 on: December 21, 2018, 12:17:20 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3568 on: December 21, 2018, 01:43:29 pm »
There's just no comparison.  She has such a graceful and angelic look.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3569 on: December 21, 2018, 01:45:39 pm »
There's just no comparison.  She has such a graceful and angelic look.

Oh good, we're getting back in to the realm of worship instead of looking at (mostly) pretty clothes and shoes.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3570 on: December 21, 2018, 01:52:35 pm »
This captures FLOTUS Fashion 2017-2018.  I have lots of favorites!  Melania is always impeccably dressed and poised with gracefulness.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/g3303/melania-trump-first-lady-style/

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3571 on: December 21, 2018, 01:58:34 pm »
I do have a favorite of her and the President:

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3572 on: December 21, 2018, 02:04:44 pm »
Trump's third wife makes pitiful attemps to copy the grace stlye and beauty of Our MO.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3573 on: December 21, 2018, 02:38:45 pm »
Trump's third wife makes pitiful attemps to copy the grace stlye and beauty of Our MO.

:rolling:   So either you're joking around, drinking or on drugs. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3574 on: December 21, 2018, 02:42:02 pm »
Our FLOTUS has exuded beauty, elegance and gracefulness since day one.