Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 413119 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #100 on: April 22, 2017, 11:35:18 pm »
At Walter Reed today:

As tall as she is, I am surprised that she chooses to wear 4" stilettos most times. The exude femininity, but ouch!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Silver Pines

« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2017, 01:02:35 am »
At Walter Reed today:

@Right_in_Virginia

I missed this one somehow.  Love that short trench coat.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2017, 02:53:33 am »
Speaking of dreadful. Those look like cheap plastic garbage from China.

ROFL  :silly: @Frank Cannon   .... you have a great eye for fashion .... the shoes are exactly that!!   

In my own defense, I was (sorry ... I'm still LOL and finding it hard to type) .... I was going for color and flair. 

:bighug:

« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2017, 02:59:54 am »
They look neon to me....I know they can't be, but in that light, it's how they come off.

Methinks they were pretty neon @CatherineofAragon ... here are two other pictures and they seem to be glowing there, too. 

« Reply #104 on: April 23, 2017, 03:00:40 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

I missed this one somehow.  Love that short trench coat.

Me too!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2017, 03:02:22 am »
These would have been perfect for the white "twirl" dress:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2017, 03:05:01 am »
As tall as she is, I am surprised that she chooses to wear 4" stilettos most times. The exude femininity, but ouch!

Rule of thumb:  A model is never too tall @libertybele      And how Melania (or anyone) wears them everywhere is a mystery to me!  If I tried to, video of me falling would be all over Youtube  :laugh:

« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2017, 03:05:56 am »

Agree!!  888high58888  (But we need to ask @Frank Cannon)

« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 03:06:59 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2017, 03:19:19 am »
Agree!!  888high58888  (But we need to ask @Frank Cannon)

Frank's fashion advice is always entertaining...as for the neon...I have to agree.  They kind of look like a neon pinkish orange.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #109 on: April 23, 2017, 03:56:14 am »
They look neon to me....I know they can't be, but in that light, it's how they come off.
They clash with the red carpet...And that's as close to fashion I'll ever get. I just know I wouldn't use that color interior with a car the color of the carpet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #110 on: April 23, 2017, 04:21:38 pm »
They clash with the red carpet...And that's as close to fashion I'll ever get. I just know I wouldn't use that color interior with a car the color of the carpet.

That's good enough!  Normally I love her shoes with what she wears, but these shoes don't go with much of anything and yes ... they clash with just about everything.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2017, 04:29:14 pm »

:3:

Silver Pines

« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2017, 07:19:41 pm »
Methinks they were pretty neon @CatherineofAragon ... here are two other pictures and they seem to be glowing there, too. 

@Right_in_Virginia

Wow.  I guess they really are.

I'm really curious who made them, but I've searched and can't find a thing.  Custom made, maybe?

« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2017, 07:39:24 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Wow.  I guess they really are.  I'm really curious who made them, but I've searched and can't find a thing.  Custom made, maybe?
Found this from the Observer http://observer.com/2017/04/melania-trump-easter-egg-roll-outfits/ : "For this year’s service, FLOTUS donned an airy white dress with a bias-cut, accessorized with sky-high Francesco Russo neon pink heels and a delicate gold belt."

I didn't see the shoes on Russo's website, so they may be from last year.

We may have our first demerit @CatherineofAragon .  LOL!   :laugh:

Silver Pines

« Reply #114 on: April 23, 2017, 08:01:22 pm »
Found this from the Observer http://observer.com/2017/04/melania-trump-easter-egg-roll-outfits/ : "For this year’s service, FLOTUS donned an airy white dress with a bias-cut, accessorized with sky-high Francesco Russo neon pink heels and a delicate gold belt."

I didn't see the shoes on Russo's website, so they may be from last year.

We may have our first demerit @CatherineofAragon .  LOL!   :laugh:

@Right_in_Virginia

Well, heck, every woman makes a fashion mistake now and then, lol.

I just looked at Russo's site, out of curiosity.  It's...different.

« Reply #115 on: April 23, 2017, 11:34:17 pm »
Well, heck, every woman makes a fashion mistake now and then, lol.  I just looked at Russo's site, out of curiosity.  It's...different.

Well, @CatherineofAragon , my sister just chimed in and she thinks these are the shoes  (If we could only learn to use our powers for good :laugh: )

https://www.tradesy.com/shoes/christian-louboutin-flamingo-pumps-20967722/?utm_source=gpl&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping%20-%20Shoes%20-%20Brand&utm_content=christian%20louboutin&utm_term=&gclid=CO7-revbu9MCFd6FswodpIgDAA

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #116 on: April 23, 2017, 11:38:19 pm »
That's them...and the color Flamingo......now I see the red soles...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

« Reply #118 on: April 23, 2017, 11:49:53 pm »
Sold out at NM

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Christian-Louboutin-So-Kate-Patent-120mm-Red-Sole-Pump-Flamingo/prod184650128/p.prod

Well, damn! I'll have to go elsewhere.  I can't wait to see these shoes showing up on women all over DC ... and it won't be pretty.   :laugh:

« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 11:52:12 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #119 on: April 23, 2017, 11:51:49 pm »
Well, damn! I'll have to go elsewhere.   :laugh:

I know..that color is popular..lol
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #120 on: April 23, 2017, 11:58:11 pm »
:3:

Frank, the Christian Louboutin Feerica 100 Strass & Mesh Pumps @$1,495 are perfect!!  Or... for $300 less we could do with out the beaded flowers on top.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 12:04:17 am by libertybele »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #121 on: April 24, 2017, 12:13:18 am »
Frank, the Christian Louboutin Feerica 100 Strass & Mesh Pumps @$1,495 are perfect!!  Or... for $300 less we could do with out the beaded flowers on top.

We aren't on no stinking budget...go big or go home...
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #122 on: April 24, 2017, 12:40:15 am »
Sold out at NM

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Christian-Louboutin-So-Kate-Patent-120mm-Red-Sole-Pump-Flamingo/prod184650128/p.prod

The flamingo color is sold out ... but it comes in a variety of other colors.  I think the "nude" color would have looked better.  In reality though, Melania made a fashion statement!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2017, 06:19:30 am »
The flamingo color is sold out ... but it comes in a variety of other colors.  I think the "nude" color would have looked better.  In reality though, Melania made a fashion statement!

The flamingo color is pretty. If I won a lottery scratcher I might buy a pair. I think she'll be a real trend setter. My mom still has a Channel suit like Jackie Kennedy wore back when she was First Lady. The hat, unfortunately, has long gone.

Sigh. I like hats. I wish they were still in fashion.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Silver Pines

« Reply #124 on: April 24, 2017, 04:47:29 pm »
Well, @CatherineofAragon , my sister just chimed in and she thinks these are the shoes  (If we could only learn to use our powers for good :laugh: )

https://www.tradesy.com/shoes/christian-louboutin-flamingo-pumps-20967722/?utm_source=gpl&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping%20-%20Shoes%20-%20Brand&utm_content=christian%20louboutin&utm_term=&gclid=CO7-revbu9MCFd6FswodpIgDAA

@Right_in_Virginia

Wow, your sister's a sleuth, all right.  I couldn't find a thing.  Those are them! 

I like the color name.