Author Topic: Democrats are smiling in D.C. that the Freedom Caucus, with the help of Club For Growth and Heritage, have saved Planned Parenthood & Ocare!  (Read 1099 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Democrats are smiling in D.C. that the Freedom Caucus, with the help of Club For Growth and Heritage, have saved Planned Parenthood & Ocare!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

Funny how Trump will probably make a deal with Democrats before he'll make a deal with conservatives - to "move things in the right direction".

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Funny how Trump will probably make a deal with Democrats before he'll make a deal with conservatives - to "move things in the right direction".

I'm betting that he'll very publically meet with democrats before next weekend and try to use it to threaten compliance from conservatives.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
"The government's going to pay for it!" --Donald Trump, 2016
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

geronl

People saying what the title says are anti-conservative slimeballs

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I'm betting that he'll very publically meet with democrats before next weekend and try to use it to threaten compliance from conservatives.

I think that's exactly where he's going with this.  The whole point of mentioning the Democrats is to convey the message that if the FC won't support a bill that can pass, he'll have to find those votes somewhere else.  And he's hoping that will induce the FC to support the most conservative bill that can pass, even if that's not the bill they'd prefer.

If not...we all know that parts of ObamaCare are going to implode, so he's got to build a majority that doesn't include the FC, which inherently means moving to the left.  I hope to hell that doesn't happen, but right now, that's looking like the most likely scenario.