Author Topic: News Huma Abedin ‘working hard’ on marriage with Anthony Weiner  (Read 7057 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

News
Huma Abedin ‘working hard’ on marriage with Anthony Weiner

By Dana Schuster

March 25, 2017 | 8:58pm

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool Huma Abedin four times, and she’ll still take you back.

After years of public humiliation by her sext-a-holic husband, Anthony Weiner, 40-year-old Abedin finally separated from the former congressman in August, one day after The Post reported that he had sent yet another explicit photo to a woman — this one showing his toddler son asleep beside him.

But sources tell The Post that Hillary Clinton’s righthand woman is now giving the marriage another try.

more
http://nypost.com/2017/03/25/huma-abedin-is-giving-marriage-with-anthony-weiner-another-try/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: News Huma Abedin ‘working hard’ on marriage with Anthony Weiner
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 04:52:03 pm »
She's got Hilary as an example.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 08:55:29 pm »
Thought conservatives approved of keeping a marriage going if at all possible. Or is that a sometimes thing.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 09:08:25 pm »
Thought conservatives approved of keeping a marriage going if at all possible. Or is that a sometimes thing.

Adultery has always been seen as a legitimate reason to end a marriage.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 09:12:09 pm »
I'm surprised she would want to continue this marriage. She's still joined at the hip to Hillary.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 09:14:13 pm »

Conservatives belief in the worth of the individual.  Huma has absolutely no worth to cheating, sexting, Anthony.

Staying with an abuser or cheater (who has no intent to reform) is just stupid.

Hillary, Huma, and Melania are all included in that descriptor, IMO........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2017, 11:30:38 pm »
I'm surprised she would want to continue this marriage. She's still joined at the hip to Hillary.

@mountaineer

I suspect a bag of cash and the promise of mutually assured destruction has a lot to do with it. If they are married,they can't be forced to testify against each other.

That's why Bubba and Bubbette! are still married.+
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 03:20:18 pm »
@mountaineer

I suspect a bag of cash and the promise of mutually assured destruction has a lot to do with it. If they are married,they can't be forced to testify against each other.

That's why Bubba and Bubbette! are still married.+

Yes. Just. This. Well-stated SP!

My only other thought was that "working hard" was an extremely poor choice of words. heh  Maybe something more along the lines of "working diligently" or "focused intensely".

« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 03:21:27 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2017, 03:47:18 pm »
Pedophilia as well.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10481/15-year-old-sexting-victim-anthony-wiener-blasts-amanda-prestigiacomo

Point of information, Weiner seems to have a proclivity to both exhibitionism and possibly hebephilia (attraction to pubescent girls) and/or ephebophilia (attraction to later adolescent girls 15-19).

Not that it's much of a defense against being correctly labeled a degenerate, but for all of Weiner's problems, attraction to prepubescent females does not seem to be one of them.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 03:48:33 pm by LateForLunch »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2017, 03:50:25 pm »
Adultery has always been seen as a legitimate reason to end a marriage.
@Sanguine

It is "mental" adultery as he has never had sex with these women - he is a sex "texter" (new word), not a sex doer.  I don't see him stopping that as he has been "outed" so many times, yet keeps doing it.  He is one disgusting man.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2017, 03:52:27 pm »
He was sexting with his infant child laying next to him.   He was sexting someone he knew to be a minor.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2017, 03:55:57 pm »
I really don't get it. Politics aside, she is not an unattractive woman, she is obviously educated, I assume somewhat wealthy (maybe not rich, but well off as most in her position are), connected and powerful. Going back to that scumbag reeks of a despiration move. She certainly has better options.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2017, 03:58:33 pm »
I still can't comprehend a woman with close ties to the Muslim Brotherhood marrying a Jewish man. Wonder what her family thinks of all this.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2017, 04:06:42 pm »
Point of information, Weiner seems to have a proclivity to both exhibitionism and possibly hebephilia (attraction to pubescent girls) and/or ephebophilia (attraction to later adolescent girls 15-19).

Not that it's much of a defense against being correctly labeled a degenerate, but for all of Weiner's problems, attraction to prepubescent females does not seem to be one of them.

@LateForLunch

Possible even "Humpanytingthatcan'toutrunyouitis",also. Maybe even probably. I'm betting he even has a toy to hump himself with,and if he will hump Anthony Weiner,pretty much anything fresher than 3 days dead will do.

btw,I LOVE that freaking saber-toothed squirrel from Ice Age. AFAIAC,he's the star of the show.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 04:15:49 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2017, 04:07:23 pm »
@Sanguine

It is "mental" adultery as he has never had sex with these women - he is a sex "texter" (new word), not a sex doer.  I don't see him stopping that as he has been "outed" so many times, yet keeps doing it.  He is one disgusting man.

One very sick man.  I don't get the attraction.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2017, 04:13:38 pm »
I really don't get it. Politics aside, she is not an unattractive woman,

Proof of the accuracy of the old-saying (I originated it when I was a teen) that is stated as "One man's pig is another man's pudding".

She certainly has better options.

Big deal. Most people in prison have better options.

What most prisoners don't have is a need for a "beard" to "prove" they aren't having lesbian relations with the fat,ugly,drunken bitch she has been assigned to babysit and influence. After all,it ain't like that is an actual real marriage.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2017, 04:15:21 pm »
I still can't comprehend a woman with close ties to the Muslim Brotherhood marrying a Jewish man. Wonder what her family thinks of all this.

@mountaineer

You don't understand the concept of creating "plausible deniability" when going deep undercover to infiltrate the enemy?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 04:18:26 pm by sneakypete »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2017, 04:17:31 pm »

@Sanguine

Be  happy you don't. Maybe even go out and celebrate the day you realized you are different than him as a personal holiday?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2017, 04:33:22 pm »

These 2 are living breathing punch lines.  Aren't their 15 minutes of fame up yet?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2017, 04:40:49 pm »

@Sanguine

She's muslim right, if she livees according to Sharia law she needs his permission to get divorced doesn't she?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline LateForLunch

'ran
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2017, 04:46:57 pm »
@mountaineer

You don't understand the concept of creating "plausible deniability" when going deep undercover to infiltrate the enemy?

Everyone arguably needs to learn two terms:

1) taqiyya - the practice by Muslims of willfully and deliberately lying to conceal their beliefs, intentions and purposes from nonbelievers. This strategery (sic) is at the foundation of the religious authority by which salafist and twelver jihadist sleeper cells infiltrate/attack non-Muslim or non-jihadist (shiekist) Muslim populations and governments.

2) Dhimmitude - The willful, intentional subordination / subjugation of non-Muslims or non-Jihadist Muslims to sharia and/or to domination by Islam through deception, misinformation, subversion, infiltration, oppression and coercion.

Both of those terms were banned from use in government by the Eightball Obama administration - most likely because they accurately describe the combined efforts of so many radical, militant fundamentalist Islamist terrorist networks and their adjunct affiliated supporters and operatives around the world. The ban of those terms was part-in-parcel of the greater efforts of the Democrats to promulgate the general attitude both in government and in the U.S. population that there is no significant connection between international fundamentalist Islamist terrorist networks and the teachings of the Q'ran. There is. 

Leftists are forever engaging in the fiction that if one stops talking about something or refuses to acknowledge its existence, this somehow makes the thing cease to exist or have potency. The notion that the belief or non-belief in something directly effects it (such as that having a belief that one can fly by flapping one's hands influences one's ability to fly) is known by psychologists as "magical thinking".

That sort of thing can be seen abundantly in cases where people have taken hallucinogenic drugs like LSD and lept to their deaths off tall buildings because they thought that if they believed strongly enough, they would fly.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 05:11:59 pm by LateForLunch »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2017, 05:06:10 pm »
@Sanguine

She's muslim right, if she livees according to Sharia law she needs his permission to get divorced doesn't she?

@driftdiver

No expert on the religion of baby and goat raping,but I am GUESSING a marriage to an infidel is not considered to be a real marriage,so no sweat.

Especially not a marriage for the purpose of advancing the power and influence of Islam.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 05:07:45 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2017, 05:08:14 pm »
@Sanguine

Be  happy you don't. Maybe even go out and celebrate the day you realized you are different than him as a personal holiday?

That's an interesting thought, Pete.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2017, 05:35:47 pm »
My thought was that Weiner was worth something to the Clintons, either as an asset or a threat or both. He could have the pictures or such
Countdown to Resignation