Author Topic: Andrea Attacks: Sexist for GOP to Allow Health Care Choice  (Read 570 times)

rangerrebew

Andrea Attacks: Sexist for GOP to Allow Health Care Choice
By Kyle Drennen | March 24, 2017 | 3:17 PM EDT

On her 12 p.m. ET hour MSNBC show on Friday, host Andrea Mitchell, the left-wing partisan masquerading as a journalist, used efforts to roll back onerous ObamaCare regulations as an excuse to smear Republicans as sexist. Meet the Press host Chuck Todd gleefully joined in the GOP bashing: “...you think you have a gender gap problem now? You haven't seen anything yet.”

Mitchell balked at Republicans lawmakers calling for the repeal of ObamaCare’s essential health benefits mandates: “I just want to say, of all the things that have come up in the debate in the last 24-48 hours, the thing that really strikes me is these male members of Congress saying, ‘Well, why do I have to pay for maternity leave?’” She replied with this nasty line: “And my answer would be...‘why do I have to pay for prostate cancer checkups?’”

The Democratic Party shill then proclaimed: “If you start picking and choosing from a menu of what disease you might get down the road? The insurance doesn't work that way.”

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2017/03/24/andrea-attacks-sexist-gop-allow-health-care-choice