Author Topic: Furious Trump 'went ballistic at Priebus and Bannon, then stormed out the Oval Office and flew to Florida on Air Force One without them' on the night before he sent Obama phone tapping tweet  (Read 3735 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Agree or disagree?

I'm not even sure what you're saying. He's not going to continue tweeting? You got a crystal ball none of us have?
The Republic is lost.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I'm not even sure what you're saying. He's not going to continue tweeting? You got a crystal ball none of us have?

It's my opinion that he won't. I'd be very glad to be wrong.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Personally it would be fine with me if people, including Trump, would calm down (yeah, right) and let an investigation proceed, so that we can get the focus back on things like repealing Obamacare, gutting the EPA, keeping out illegals, tax cuts...you know, minor stuff like that.
There must be some reason we are not focused on Obamacare, the wall, taxes, and the delayed, multiple times, improved muslim travel ban that is due tomorrow.   

But Trump seems bent on having a conversation about his latest tweet.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

It's my opinion that he won't. I'd be very glad to be wrong.

You are right, it is your opinion. At this point there's nothing to show he will break from his pattern however, so the supporting evidence for the opinion is thin.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

That's called Democrat Damage Control.  The rats knew they had to act quick to defuse the rather unexpectedly impressive Trump speech.

I'm very impressed at how the rats forced Trump to tweet.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
You are right, it is your opinion. At this point there's nothing to show he will break from his pattern however, so the supporting evidence for the opinion is thin.

No no no no no, it's my opinion he won't stop. You originally said he should stop. I said he won't.

Wingnut

I'm very impressed at how the rats forced Trump to tweet.

They don't really force him Oncey.  It more like a Pavlovian response.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

No no no no no, it's my opinion he won't stop. You originally said he should stop. I said he won't.

Go back in the thread re-read it, I said he should keep tweeting.
The Republic is lost.

Wingnut

Go back in the thread re-read it, I said he should keep tweeting.

Would you stop confusing Him?  He is on the edge as we speak!   :)
@Free Vulcan 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Would you stop confusing Him?  He is on the edge as we speak!   :)
@Free Vulcan

Apparently I was not unclear about the clarity which I was clearly trying to make clear, so that everyone did not have a lack of clarity about what I was clearly not trying to make unclear.
The Republic is lost.

Oceander

Cant be healthy to troll threads all day looking for any possible reason to say something bad about Trump regardless of what he says, does, or what someone else says he says or does...yet you seem to manage.

@Norm Lenhart
You need to seriously reconsider what you think it means to "say something bad" about someone; it doesn't mean what you think it means based on this post.

Wingnut

Apparently I was not unclear about the clarity which I was clearly trying to make clear, so that everyone did not have a lack of clarity about what I was clearly not trying to make unclear.

Thanks, I can see clearly now,
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright,
Sun-Shiny day.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Cant be healthy to troll threads all day looking for any possible reason to say something bad about Trump regardless of what he says, does, or what someone else says he says or does...yet you seem to manage.

I thought it was WTF's job to troll the Today Show for bad stuff about Trump.  Why is Mystery doing it.

Hillary's temper and outbursts are legendary but how do we know this happened?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline r9etb

I thought it was WTF's job to troll the Today Show for bad stuff about Trump.  Why is Mystery doing it.

Hillary's temper and outbursts are legendary but how do we know this happened?

Now wait ... if this story is true, and Trump flounced off to Florida in a huff, then you're saying it's somehow Mystery-AK's fault for posting it?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Now wait ... if this story is true, and Trump flounced off to Florida in a huff, then you're saying it's somehow Mystery-AK's fault for posting it?

Not everybody can show proper reverence all the time.  :0001:

Offline r9etb

Not even during Lent?

It's interesting that the story (if it's true) has him shouting at both Bannon and Priebus.  For no particular reason, I'd always figured those two would be on opposite sides of things.

Silver Pines

@Cripplecreek

Elsewhere:

Indeed!
Our fearless leader burned the ships, the bridges and everything else in his way.

He has set his face like flint!...Isaiah 50:7

God love him and protect him!

Post Reply | Private Reply | To 288 | View Replies

Offline Cripplecreek

Not even during Lent?

It's interesting that the story (if it's true) has him shouting at both Bannon and Priebus.  For no particular reason, I'd always figured those two would be on opposite sides of things.

I think Priebus is a shape shifter with claws and teeth. He's an establishment guy who will play nice but will have no problem knifing Bannon in the back at his first opportunity. Bannon is the psycho with the knife in hand to threaten and intimidate everyone at the same time.

Offline Cripplecreek

@Cripplecreek

Elsewhere:

Indeed!
Our fearless leader burned the ships, the bridges and everything else in his way.

He has set his face like flint!...Isaiah 50:7

God love him and protect him!

Post Reply | Private Reply | To 288 | View Replies

So it was a suicide mission, now what?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@r9etb

He obviously flounced off to Florida in a huff,because he would never go there otherwise.

I'm betting he is even pissed off enough to play a few rounds of golf.

Amazing how the Dims make him lose control like that,ain't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!