Author Topic: Furious Trump 'went ballistic at Priebus and Bannon, then stormed out the Oval Office and flew to Florida on Air Force One without them' on the night before he sent Obama phone tapping tweet  (Read 3736 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Furious Trump 'went ballistic at Priebus and Bannon, then stormed out the Oval Office and flew to Florida on Air Force One without them' on the night before he sent Obama phone tapping tweet

Donald Trump gave a 'verbal lashing to his senior staff members' on Friday
    He was 'angry over the attorney general's recusal amid Russia links' on Thursday
    Trump was 'upset Sessions was overshadowing his praised speech to Congress'
    Bannon and Priebus were 'told they weren't flying with Trump to Mar-a-Lago'
    Hours after Trump erupted at his staff, he claimed Obama had his phone tapped

By Cheyenne Roundtree For Dailymail.com

Published: 23:32 EST, 4 March 2017 | Updated: 08:30 EST, 5 March 2017

Donald Trump erupted into a 'ballistic' Oval Office tirade against his senior staff for failing to fight off Sessions' recusal amid Russia links and told Priebus and Bannon they weren't flying on Air Force One to Florida, before storming out, reports have claimed.

The president was seemingly expecting a celebratory week following his praised speech to Congress on Tuesday but after a fresh round of Russia allegations, Trump was furious over the 'mini disaster' according to multiple accounts.

He was allegedly especially upset over Attorney General Jeff Sessions' decision to recuse himself from all FBI investigations regarding Russia on Thursday and took it out on his senior staff the next day.

In his 'ballistic' rant, Trump gave his aides a verbal lashing and told chief of staff Reince Priebus and chief strategist Stephen Bannon they wouldn't be accompanying him on Air Force One to Florida, before storming out on Friday.

In less than 24 hours after his blow out with staff, Trump released a series of tweets that accused Obama of authorizing a wiretapping on Trump Tower right before the election and called it 'McCarthyism'.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4282792/Trump-punishes-senior-staff-Sessions-recusal.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Who would have leaked this? If he was truly so upset before such a leak then what would he now be?

Offline Norm Lenhart

Seems like he's always furious. Is it healthy for a 70 year old man to be that angry?

Cant be healthy to troll threads all day looking for any possible reason to say something bad about Trump regardless of what he says, does, or what someone else says he says or does...yet you seem to manage.

Offline NavyCanDo

Cant be healthy to troll threads all day looking for any possible reason to say something bad about Trump regardless of what he says, does, or what someone else says he says or does...yet you seem to manage.

At the begining of the week I was giving praise for what was a damn good speech before the Joint Session. It was his best week in office without a doubt. That came to a crashing end because of his tweets, càusing a firestorm this weekend.

If there was any truth to the Breitbàrt story that started this whole cycle, tweeting that Obama is "sick" was probably not the smartest thing for Trump to do. If there is no truth to the Breitbart story then it was a disterous thing to do.

This is not anti-Trump trolling, but an honest perspective of what I see happening before me.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Norm Lenhart

At the begining of the week I was giving praise for what was a damn good speech before the Joint Session. It was his best week in office without a doubt. That came to a crashing end because of his tweets, càusing a firestorm this weekend.

If there was any truth to the Breitbàrt story that started this whole cycle, tweeting that Obama is "sick" was probably not the smartest thing for Trump to do. If there is no truth to the Breitbart story then it was a disterous thing to do.

This is not anti-Trump trolling, but an honest perspective of what I see happening before me.

And I don't think it is trolling. It's your considered opinion. However you arent thread hopping with one liners like our co-poster above looking for any possible reason to say Trump sucks. Your comments were arrived at with thought. His are a hobby to see how many ways he can bitch and absolve his guilt after voting for the guy.

Offline endicom

However you arent thread hopping with one liners like our co-poster above looking for any possible reason to say Trump sucks. Your comments were arrived at with thought. His are a hobby to see how many ways he can bitch and absolve his guilt after voting for the guy.

Does anyone else recall WTF threatening to do just this? When called out on his Trump bashing he threatened something to the effect of doubling down on it.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 04:15:55 pm by endicom »

Offline NavyCanDo

And I don't think it is trolling. It's your considered opinion. However you arent thread hopping with one liners like our co-poster above looking for any possible reason to say Trump sucks. Your comments were arrived at with thought. His are a hobby to see how many ways he can bitch and absolve his guilt after voting for the guy.

Yes I do recognize there are a few here who will trash Trump with every post on any topic, and find it immposible to find any bright news at all with him being in office vs. Hillary. But on the other side you can find those who are unable to think or say anything critical of this president and trash anyone who does.  Its going to be on long 4 years on the politics discussion thread.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline libertybele

I agree with you; though I see the left and others continuing to 'bait' him.  His personality doesn't seem to be able to let things roll off his shoulders or take a breath before he figures out how he's going to deal with an issue.  He's always been very quick to react and unfortunately usually in a heated manner.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline NavyCanDo

I agree with you; though I see the left and others continuing to 'bait' him.  His personality doesn't seem to be able to let things roll off his shoulders or take a breath before he figures out how he's going to deal with an issue.  He's always been very quick to react and unfortunately usually in a heated manner.

Except this time it was not the Left that baited him, but his old friends at Breitbart, who ran a story about allogations Mark Levin made on his radio show. Taking a long breath before tweeting would be good advice.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Seems like he's always furious. Is it healthy for a 70 year old man to be that angry?

I don't know how old you are, WTF, but here's a mirror. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

But on the other side you can find those who are unable to think or say anything critical of this president and trash anyone who does.  Its going to be on long 4 years on the politics discussion thread.

Absolutely on both counts. But this is what people wanted. They didn't want factual discussion then and they don't now.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Does anyone else recall WTF threatening to do just this? When called out on his Trump bashing he threatened something to the effect of doubling down on it.

He doubles down on whichever way the wind blows and he jumps to...until he doubles down on the opposite. Just look at his post history in the two weeks leading up to the election to IIRC, the day after, perhaps the second. Went from Nevertrump to full support to insane level nevertrump.

Silver Pines

Personally it would be fine with me if people, including Trump, would calm down (yeah, right) and let an investigation proceed, so that we can get the focus back on things like repealing Obamacare, gutting the EPA, keeping out illegals, tax cuts...you know, minor stuff like that.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Personally it would be fine with me if people, including Trump, would calm down (yeah, right) and let an investigation proceed, so that we can get the focus back on things like repealing Obamacare, gutting the EPA, keeping out illegals, tax cuts...you know, minor stuff like that.

This is what people wanted Kat. 'No matter what" remember?

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Except this time it was not the Left that baited him, but his old friends at Breitbart, who ran a story about allogations Mark Levin made on his radio show. Taking a long breath before tweeting would be good advice.

I am betting that Sessions brought the FISA info to Donald on Friday, late. That is what motivated the tweetstorm. So now Clapper is trying to deny that the FISA requests even exist. He's gotten behind the news cycle on what is being reported. (When he says "not to my knowledge" that is an obvious CYA move.)

The whole "Russian hacks" tale is collapsing.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Those same people claimed they wanted the swamp drained then cheered as Trump unloaded more alligators into it.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Those same people claimed they wanted the swamp drained then cheered as Trump unloaded more alligators into it.

Well, what can ya do? We tried. In 4 years we can try again. In the meantime, they can work on making their minds up on what they actually believe. Some of us have that down already and don't think that dirty old 'principle' is a bad thing.

Silver Pines

@Norm Lenhart

I know, and now the prospect of a thrilling Watergate-like scandal, complete with feverishly running down internet leads and screaming tabloid headlines from Gateway Pundit, is energizing some and seemingly filling them with joy.  I don't get it.  There's crap that needs to be done.

I'll be interested in the results of an investigation, but right now, Trump needs to get off Twitter and get back to the work ahead of him---the work he laid out only five days ago.

Seems like five years, lol. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

@CatherineofAragon, I agree with you except that this is really, really bigly*.  Seriously, if the 0bamanites did what he accuses them of, it's pretty much open war on the the American republic.

*I know, I know, he said "big league", but I like bigly.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Well, what can ya do? We tried. In 4 years we can try again. In the meantime, they can work on making their minds up on what they actually believe. Some of us have that down already and don't think that dirty old 'principle' is a bad thing.

I'm done trying.

Its all about number 1 from here on out.

Offline Norm Lenhart

@Norm Lenhart

I know, and now the prospect of a thrilling Watergate-like scandal, complete with feverishly running down internet leads and screaming tabloid headlines from Gateway Pundit, is energizing some and seemingly filling them with joy.  I don't get it.  There's crap that needs to be done.

I'll be interested in the results of an investigation, but right now, Trump needs to get off Twitter and get back to the work ahead of him---the work he laid out only five days ago.

Seems like five years, lol.

He ain't gonna get off twitter so everyone better hope hes a good multitasker. His Spox said no comment until an investigation so we shall see.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon, I agree with you except that this is really, really bigly*.  Seriously, if the 0bamanites did what he accuses them of, it's pretty much open war on the the American republic.

*I know, I know, he said "big league", but I like bigly.

@Sanguine

Lol

I agree, it is big.  But even though some things appear clear from what we've read, an investigation is going to have to happen.  Until then, I don't think Trump has the discipline to stay off Twitter and not keep things stirred up.  There's so much that needs doing, and I'm concerned those things are going by the wayside.

Offline jpsb

I would like to remind you that immedately after Trumps' speech before Congress the Rats and its' ally the MSM made the attacks on Jeff Sessions for meeting with the Russian ambassador the story of the week. 

It about time our side starting fighting back. This whole Russian thing is a lie made of whole cloth.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 05:14:44 pm by jpsb »