Author Topic: Non-Denial ‘Denial’: Obama Response to Trump ‘Wiretap’ Claim Raises More Questions  (Read 2078 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
“A cardinal rule of the Obama Administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice,” spokesman Kevin Lewis said. “As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false.”

Now there is some happy horsecrap.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
All this reminds me of an old friends ordeal from several years ago.  After seven years of training in the medical fields and hard work, was fired after one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his clients and can now no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training and money. A genuinely nice guy and an absolutely brilliant mortician.

I see what you did there...  :smokin:
The Republic is lost.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
All this reminds me of an old friends ordeal from several years ago.  After seven years of training in the medical fields and hard work, was fired after one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his clients and can now no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training and money. A genuinely nice guy and an absolutely brilliant mortician.

First laugh I've had today.  Thanks.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I hate it when that happens.