Author Topic: Trump tweets statement on Sessions recusal.....  (Read 988 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Trump tweets statement on Sessions recusal.....
« on: March 03, 2017, 02:59:09 am »
http://therightscoop.com/democrats-have-lost-their-grip-on-reality-trump-statement-on-sessions-recusal/

[/size]Presidente Trumpo did something incredible – he commented on the recent recusal from his Attorney General Jeff Sessions not in a tweet, but in a statement soberly written!!! Amazing.

• Technical
Re: Trump tweets statement on Sessions recusal.....
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 03:01:30 am »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 03:07:17 am »
That's fine...but for me I waited all day for him to step in front of the cameras and say these things..not just a 5sec..*I support Sessions* sound byte. If you believe and support someone show it with a little more passion...the Dems are not through with Sessions.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 03:10:14 am »
That's fine...but for me I waited all day for him to step in front of the cameras and say these things..not just a 5sec..*I support Sessions* sound byte. If you believe and support someone show it with a little more passion...the Dems are not through with Sessions.

The Dems/Globalists are not through with anyone @mystery-ak    They're starting on Pence now:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pence-used-personal-email-for-state-business-%E2%80%94-and-was-hacked/ar-AAnJGpS?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp

I expect his kids will be up next. 

« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 03:10:46 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2017, 03:33:07 am »
Here are the President's four tweets together:

DONALD J. TRUMP_-
Jeff Sessions is an honest man. He did not say anything wrong. He could have stated his response more accurately, but it was clearly not.......intentional. This whole narrative is a way of saving face for Democrats losing an election that everyone thought they were supposed........to win. The Democrats are overplaying their hand. They lost the election, and now they have lost their grip on reality. The real story....is all of the illegal leaks of classified and other information. It is a total "witch hunt!"

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2017, 03:51:50 am »
The Dems/Globalists are not through with anyone @mystery-ak    They're starting on Pence now:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pence-used-personal-email-for-state-business-%E2%80%94-and-was-hacked/ar-AAnJGpS?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp

The DEMS are crying Wolf too many times for their accusations to be considered legitimate anymore.  It is time that the ENTIRE GOP puts them on 'ignore' and carry on with focusing on what's important; repealing and replacing Bammycare, the wall, illegal immigration and the economy.  The left can go pack sand.  They're making a lot of noise over nothing; these geriatrics need to start retiring.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2017, 03:16:33 pm »
The DEMS are crying Wolf too many times for their accusations to be considered legitimate anymore.  It is time that the ENTIRE GOP puts them on 'ignore' and carry on with focusing on what's important; repealing and replacing Bammycare, the wall, illegal immigration and the economy.  The left can go pack sand.  They're making a lot of noise over nothing; these geriatrics need to start retiring.

2017 version of the "Boy Who Cried Wolf". The Democrats and RINOs don't have the stamina to outlast Trump. Trump knows the Dems will be spent within a few months.

Didn't anybody learn anything from the Pubbie primaries?  22222frying pan
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

• Technical
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2017, 03:22:12 pm »

Then get on with it. Trump's 100 days is almost up with not much to show for it.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2017, 03:25:35 pm »
2017 version of the "Boy Who Cried Wolf". The Democrats and RINOs don't have the stamina to outlast Trump. Trump knows the Dems will be spent within a few months.

Didn't anybody learn anything from the Pubbie primaries?  22222frying pan

Personal anecdote: I rarely use my facebook for the political, but am friends (off shared interests) who do. A few of them went batshit crazy the day after the election, up to the Wimmenz March.

There has been a deep decline in their zeal over time. Much more cat pics.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2017, 03:26:53 pm »

The way to deal with this for the administration to not offer up another scalp. Ever. For anything short of a felony. At not until both sides are held to the same standard.

Let the media beat themselves silly attacking everyone in sight. Soon no one will give a rip. In fact we may already be at that point.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2017, 03:29:53 pm »

Then get on with it. Trump's 100 days is almost up with not much to show for it.

Here's yer avatar

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2017, 03:35:34 pm »
Here's yer avatar

You can be quite effective @don-o .  quite.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2017, 08:40:11 pm »
Personal anecdote: I rarely use my facebook for the political, but am friends (off shared interests) who do. A few of them went batshit crazy the day after the election, up to the Wimmenz March.

There has been a deep decline in their zeal over time. Much more cat pics.

Ha,ha.  My Facebook page has moved right a bit in the last couple of weeks.  Only my leftist Priest and my former union buddies are still trashing Trump.  I love it when my union dudes post.  They never understood that without business there would be no jobs and no unions.  They constantly considered business their enemy.

But a lot of unions (not mine) are coming around to realize that a good economy and incentives for business to succeed is good for employees.

I'm seeing a lot of cat pictures, recipes, pictures of what people are eating, little refrigerator magnet type sayings and dog pictures.  I am personally posting the dog pictures.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2017, 08:43:07 pm »
The way to deal with this for the administration to not offer up another scalp. Ever. For anything short of a felony. At not until both sides are held to the same standard.

Let the media beat themselves silly attacking everyone in sight. Soon no one will give a rip. In fact we may already be at that point.

I think we may be getting there.  The dems and media have pounced on too many weak and easily refutable stuff. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.