Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>>President Trump's Address to The Joint Session of Congress..9pmET  (Read 15622 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Andrew Malcolm‏Verified account @AHMalcolm 11s11 seconds ago

W/those 4825 words 2night Donald Trump seized the U.S. presidency. He owns it. He referred to himself 35 times and to We Americans 136 times

Robert Spencer Retweeted
Marc Thiessen‏ @marcthiessen 19m19 minutes ago

Sorry, I was lead writer on two SOTUs and this was one of the best ever.

Oh c'mon. It was good speech for Trump.

He didn't scream about his yuge electoral landslide or the election (that he won) that was somehow stolen from him.

For Trump that's good.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Here's my official response to the Democrat's official response to the President's speech.

"F#ck off."

Thank you.
Goodnight.
And may God Bless America.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Norm Lenhart

Jesse Watters's hand‏ @JesseWatersHand 13m13 minutes ago

Who is this crazy old man? Pelosi's son?

Ever notice those eyes? This guy, Pelosi, Charles Manson, The AZ chick that stabbed her husband to death and a metric ton of other literally crazy people?

I have yet to see that 'look' they have on anyone normal. It is a distinct appearance, in the eyes, they all have.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Here's my official response to the Democrat's official response to the President's speech.

"F#ck off."

Thank you.
Goodnight.
And may God Bless America.

Excellent response!  Well written! Well delivered!  And right on point!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

Wow...a former governor gave the Dimm response?

I guess every other dimm is drinking ... heavily.   ^-^

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Works for me. Dredge a deep water port in Texas and wall off the Colorado River onward to the Canadian border.

We cannot coexist with people fundamentally opposed to our very existence as a country under the Constitution. It sucks, but no country ever has survived half it's population hating everything about it. And none ever will.

The Port of Beaumont is a deep-water port located in Beaumont, Texas near the mouth of the Neches River.

It is the fourth busiest port in the United States

Offline Millee

Wow...a former governor gave the Dimm response?

I guess every other dimm is drinking ... heavily.   ^-^

I bet Hillary sleeps where she falls tonight.   :whistle:

I thought it was a great speech.   :laugh:

• Technical
Hi I'm Steve Beshear, and Id like to tell you about the benefits of a reverse mortgage

Offline Norm Lenhart

The Port of Beaumont is a deep-water port located in Beaumont, Texas near the mouth of the Neches River.

It is the fourth busiest port in the United States

Awesome. Widen it for increased traffic and the problem is solved.

Offline Mom MD

Trump gave a good speech and hit the right tone   The biggest impression however was what a bunch of losers the white clad cowardly democrats are   They did more to hurt themselves than Trump ever could
God is still in control

Offline Mom MD

God is still in control

Offline dfwgator

He's not going  to unify Republicans and Democrats with this speech, but he is doing wonders unifying Republicans.

But the Democrats just realized that Trump isn't going to go away and they are going to need to rethink their whole strategy, because they are on the short-end of the stick with the American people right now.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Trump gave a good speech and hit the right tone   The biggest impression however was what a bunch of losers the white clad cowardly democrats are   They did more to hurt themselves than Trump ever could

Well without the smartest woman in the world to lead them, you know failure was imminent ;)

I'm waiting to see the memes about Dem women wearing their flags of surrender.

Offline dfwgator

Ever notice those eyes? This guy, Pelosi, Charles Manson, The AZ chick that stabbed her husband to death and a metric ton of other literally crazy people?

I have yet to see that 'look' they have on anyone normal. It is a distinct appearance, in the eyes, they all have.

#DemocratsSoOldAndWhite

• Technical
But the Democrats just realized that Trump isn't going to go away and they are going to need to rethink their whole strategy, because they are on the short-end of the stick with the American people right now.

Yeah definitely. I think there are more than one Democrats panicking tonight. They thought they could just sit back and wait for Trump to explode.

There's two trumps now: the steven bannon influenced Trump and the Ivanka influenced Trump. The latter is what we saw tonight. Which Trump Trump chooses to be is up to him, and whether his Presidency is a success or failure is his decision.

I hope and pray he makes the right decision for the good of the nation.

Offline Norm Lenhart

#DemocratsSoOldAndWhite

True enough, but that look itself also includes all the races.

Offline Mom MD

I can't wait for someone to notice the dems all wore white on the last day of black history month   You know republicans would be pilloried for doing such a thing
God is still in control

Offline Norm Lenhart

Yeah definitely. I think there are more than one Democrats panicking tonight. They thought they could just sit back and wait for Trump to explode.

There's two trumps now: the steven bannon influenced Trump and the Ivanka influenced Trump. The latter is what we saw tonight. Which Trump Trump chooses to be is up to him, and whether his Presidency is a success or failure is his decision.

I hope and pray he makes the right decision for the good of the nation.

The right decision is to adopt neither's positions. Take the sane parts from them and come to his own conclusions. Bannon is mostly fruit loops and his daughter is a die-hard feel good lib. They both occasionally find an acorn and thats what he should take under consideration... but so does everyone else.

• Technical
On the other hand, how long before Trump tweets and ruins this all?

I'd give him a few days at most.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I can't wait for someone to notice the dems all wore white on the last day of black history month   You know republicans would be pilloried for doing such a thing

I note several black women and at least one Asian in their group pic on their knees before a sea of white privilege as well. Wonder if it was Pelosi or their new hispanic chairman that forced them into that position.

Hey if they wanna play race games, lets play.

Offline Suppressed

Bannon is mostly fruit loops and his daughter is a die-hard feel good lib. They both occasionally find an acorn and thats what he should take under consideration... but so does everyone else.

:thumbsup:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline dfwgator

If only Sheets could have lived to see this.

Offline Frank Cannon

I thought that Donny's speech was one of the most Pro-American of those speeches since Reagan. I also thought he was unintentionally funny. Overall a lot better than I thought he could ever do.

BTW, the Rats are a bunch of mental cases. The optics of not applauding some of those points Donny made were absolutely appalling. Sitting on their hands for the cripple girl was insane.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I thought that Donny's speech was one of the most Pro-American of those speeches since Reagan. I also thought he was unintentionally funny. Overall a lot better than I thought he could ever do.

BTW, the Rats are a bunch of mental cases. The optics of not applauding some of those points Donny made were absolutely appalling. Sitting on their hands for the cripple girl was insane.

The democrats hurt themselves badly tonight under the leadership of Nancy Pelosi!  Lead on Nancy!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline montanajoe

As I said earlier I thought he did a lot better than I expected. In today's microsecond attention span not sure if anything will be remembered next week..

Where the rubber meets the road is whether he will accomplish anything...

I remain skeptical... :whistle: