Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>>President Trump's Address to The Joint Session of Congress..9pmET  (Read 15459 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

The democrats hurt themselves badly tonight under the leadership of Nancy Pelosi!  Lead on Nancy!

It would be nice to see the MSM realize their gravy train derailed and turn on the Dems in full force to save themselves.

But then I always did like the fantasy genre.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It would be nice to see the MSM realize their gravy train derailed and turn on the Dems in full force to save themselves.

But then I always did like the fantasy genre.

It will happen at some point but given the collective intellect of that bunch at present I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

Hi I'm Steve Beshear, and Id like to tell you about the benefits of a reverse mortgage

Now that there is hysterical WTF. Top notch.

Offline Norm Lenhart

It will happen at some point but given the collective intellect of that bunch at present I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it

Truth spoken.

It would truly be a great day for the world though. Even if they were only trying to save their own necks/income. Imagine where the entire planet could be without the Dem/Media complex destroying anything actually good and any actual progress.

The really sad part is that they would profit enormously. All they have to do is tell their more fanatical leadership to FOAD.

Imagine there's no liberals...it's easy if you try...
/Not John Lennon

Offline Frank Cannon

The democrats hurt themselves badly tonight under the leadership of Nancy Pelosi!  Lead on Nancy!

The best she could come up with were Klan sheets and a loser Gov who looks like he just got freshly embalmed prior to his rebuttal. I is shocking how insane they are now. 

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Truth spoken.

It would truly be a great day for the world though. Even if they were only trying to save their own necks/income. Imagine where the entire planet could be without the Dem/Media complex destroying anything actually good and any actual progress.

The really sad part is that they would profit enormously. All they have to do is tell their more fanatical leadership to FOAD.

Imagine there's no liberals...it's easy if you try...
/Not John Lennon

I have been imagining that sort of thing for a LONG time now Norm! I had abandoned hope that I would live to actually see it but now I'm not quite so sure.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The best she could come up with were Klan sheets and a loser Gov who looks like he just got freshly embalmed prior to his rebuttal. I is shocking how insane they are now.

And I will assure you that you are not the only one who noticed.  There were lots of jaws dropping all over this land tonight.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Norm Lenhart

I don't think so really. I think it's more that people are realizing the truth of what some of us have said for years. They really do hate America. They really do want to rule as overlords. They really are genuinely evil.

A lot of people spent decades trying to make excuses because their friend/family/whatever was a Lib dem and to accept the truth would mean they had to admit that yes, their friend/family/whatever was all those things too. Just look at the reaction after the Dems booed God at their convention. The exact reaction was what? Well my X isn't like that.

But their X never left the party and their X kept right on supporting the Dems in both the voting booth and the court of public opinion. People will find excuses for anything rather than accept truth. But it gets harder and harder when they lose popular support for 'their team' to keep lying to themselves.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I have been imagining that sort of thing for a LONG time now Norm! I had abandoned hope that I would live to actually see it but now I'm not quite so sure.

I have no faith in my fellow man, however I will certainly smile if it comes to pass.

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't think so really. I think it's more that people are realizing the truth of what some of us have said for years. They really do hate America. They really do want to rule as overlords. They really are genuinely evil.

A lot of people spent decades trying to make excuses because their friend/family/whatever was a Lib dem and to accept the truth would mean they had to admit that yes, their friend/family/whatever was all those things too. Just look at the reaction after the Dems booed God at their convention. The exact reaction was what? Well my X isn't like that.

But their X never left the party and their X kept right on supporting the Dems in both the voting booth and the court of public opinion. People will find excuses for anything rather than accept truth. But it gets harder and harder when they lose popular support for 'their team' to keep lying to themselves.

They at least would pretend to be rational during these high profile events. That is totally out the window now. I watched them sitting there and thought that it looked as though they were being held hostage, and then it occurred to me. They were. George Soros owns the handful of Rats there and they are doing what he wants. Problem is that he has guided that party to ruin and he continues to do so.

Offline Norm Lenhart

They at least would pretend to be rational during these high profile events. That is totally out the window now. I watched them sitting there and thought that it looked as though they were being held hostage, and then it occurred to me. They were. George Soros owns the handful of Rats there and they are doing what he wants. Problem is that he has guided that party to ruin and he continues to do so.

Oh I agree they don't pretend anymore. Absolutely. But that's ultimately my point. They were pretending all along. And thus they were evil all along.

Their followers may have wanted a lesser form of evil, but they wanted THEIR personally acceptable brand of evil, regardless. they never wanted the idea of America and what it represents. They wanted their version of Utopia with themselves in the ruling elite.

Offline Victoria33

On the other hand, how long before Trump tweets and ruins this all?
I'd give him a few days at most.
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

It will likely be tomorrow, or even later tonight.  When he does well, he immediately attacks someone/organization/country.  He hurts himself every single time.  I had not realized that until it was pointed out to me.  It is a compulsion, he must do it.

Democrats were childish to sit and pout - screwed up facial expressions from all of them.  And, as soon as he quit speaking, they rushed to the door.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The color white is supposed to show support of women's rights.   :shrug:
There was an earlier time in America when democrat women gathered together wearing white in a show of unity in a picture I saw they were the Gals of the Klan and they were listening attentively to Margaret Sanger. Funny decades later, same party, similar outfits, same love of abortion.

Online GtHawk

Pelosi looks like she sharted and realized she forgot to put on her depends.

Online GtHawk

LOL - the demonrat response gives out some bullcrap about "the America I love is about parties working together."

Pshaw. Prove it, a-holes.
That's always their line when they are out of power, when they are in power they get a divorce from that America.

Online GtHawk

"This country" did no such thing.
I thought he was talking about Pelosi, but for some reason he used some extra letters, an O, an R and a Y, see his comment makes more sense as:

"this c _ _ t made a commitment to Obamacare. "

Now doesn't his comment, with spelling corrections seem to be directly talking about pelosi?

@Norm Lenhart

Offline Norm Lenhart

Pelosi looks like she sharted and realized she forgot to put on her depends.

No, she'd be smiling if that were the case as Dems thrive on living in le'poop. To me, she has the look of a liberal that is thinking how much she hates having to soil herself by sharing space with filthy peasants.

Online GtHawk

It was good, a great speech, I could really learn to like this guy, in spite of all the other stuff.
Yup, quit the shoot from the hip gut reactions to every shot the Dems take at him, take time and respond only when appropriate and do it maturely. That would really help..... a lot.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 06:39:17 am by GtHawk »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pelosi and the Dems are filed under the backstabbing never Trumpers as far as I'm concerned. The latter did all to have Dem rule for another 4 years.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I fell asleep at 7pm last night.

Thank you so much for this thread. What would I do without my friends here to keep me abreast of such things?

:beer:

Love you folks.

(No coffee emoticon it's too early for beer)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 11:13:33 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Applewood

Pelosi and the Dems are filed under the backstabbing never Trumpers as far as I'm concerned. The latter did all to have Dem rule for another 4 years.

Horse manure.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Small government conservatism is dead btw, if that speech is any indication.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
High marks for the speech. I'll say it. He made a good appearance as President Trump. He put the onus on Congress to do their job for the American people.

The dems looked bad. They come across as anti-American. Against the rule of law.

Overall, a big success putting America and Americans first.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Small government conservatism is dead btw, if that speech is any indication.

Yep.  It was a good speech though.