(1/65) > >>

Silver Pines:
Hey, TWD fans, let's discuss.

@Cripplecreek
@sneakypete
@Suppressed

and  everybody else

Suppressed:

--- Quote from: CatherineofAragon on February 27, 2017, 06:14:01 pm ---Hey, TWD fans, let's discuss.

@Cripplecreek
@sneakypete
@Suppressed

--- End quote ---

@CatherineofAragon
Thanks!

I had to drop cable...couldn't afford paying so much just for TWD and TD...so I'm well behind y'all.  I wish TD was on Netflix, for those of us playing catch-up!

Mod2:
Stickied.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Suppressed on February 27, 2017, 06:15:37 pm ---@CatherineofAragon
Thanks!

@Suppressed  @CatherineofAragon

I had to drop cable...couldn't afford paying so much just for TWD and TD...so I'm well behind y'all.  I wish TD was on Netflix, for those of us playing catch-up!

--- End quote ---

https://www.roku.com/whats-on

Buy a ROKU Premier or more upscale version of the Premier,and get close to 1400 streaming channels. Netflix being one of them.

You might also consider buying a HD antenna.

https://www.amazon.com/RCA-Compact-Outdoor-Antenna-Range/dp/B0024R4B5C/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1488222207&sr=8-6&keywords=rca+hd+antenna

I can't recommend this one highly enough. I like it so much I have bought 3 of them. One as a gift to a friend,one for my workshop,and one for the home. It is rated to receive stations at up to 50 miles away,and the closest station to me is 55 miles away. I pull in 39 channels with it,and don't pay a dime because they are all broadcast uhf or vhf channels.

If you want to record for later viewing and have TIVO while watching live tv,but a Channel Master. It comes with 1tb of storage for recorded shows,but has a plug in the back where you can plug in another one,or one that has even more memory. I personally like the removable hard drives because I can take them with me on the road to watch my recorded shows on my laptop.

I also have Direct TV streaming that came with a free Fire Stick that costs me $45 per month and I get over 100 channels with that,plus HBO and Showtime.

Yeah,if you get it all at one time the initial outlay is a little steep,but unless you also get the Direct TV Streaming service you don't have a monthly bill other than the one from Netflix. BTW,within a month or two Direct TV streaming services will be a channel on ROKU.

Cripplecreek:
I'm Neegan!

Oh God please don't hurt me.

:silly:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version