Author Topic: Asian drug cartel ‘enormous’  (Read 479 times)

rangerrebew

Asian drug cartel ‘enormous’
« on: February 19, 2017, 01:48:18 pm »

Asian drug cartel ‘enormous’

Tim Clarke, Legal Affairs Editor
    Friday, February 17, 2017 8:25AM

Drug bust cash. Picture:

The Asian mafia drug syndicate behind the importation of 360kg of meth into WA is more sophisticated and expert than the State has ever seen, a court was told yesterday.

Yik To Ng, 21, was one of the trusted guardians of the massive amount of ice and more than a million dollars in cash when police raided the house in Canning Vale in 2015 and made the biggest drug bust in WA’s history.

Ng pleaded guilty six days into his trial last week after his partner in crime Pak Cheong Cheung described how they were recruited by criminal gangs in Hong Kong and brought separately to Australia to be the eyes and ears for the syndicate in Perth.

In a sentencing hearing in the District Court yesterday, it was revealed how Ng was led blindfolded to a fishing boat after being recruited in a Kowloon pool hall before being shipped to WA for 10 days before being dropped on a beach near South Hedland.

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/asian...-ng-b88389674z

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Asian drug cartel ‘enormous’
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 01:51:54 pm »
Linky no worky @rangerrebew

Wonder what the impact of the U.S. returning F ghanistan to the top poppy growing nation in the world is with the Asian Drug Cartel?

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley