Author Topic: Secretary Rex Tillerson Begins Deconstructing 7th Floor “Shadow Government” at Dept of State…  (Read 998 times)

rangerrebew

Saturday February 18th 

Secretary Rex Tillerson Begins Deconstructing 7th Floor “Shadow Government” at Dept of State…
Posted on February 17, 2017   by sundance

The term “shadow government” is not a construct of critics; it’s actually the term the professional bureaucrats within the 7th floor of the Washington DC based Department of State gave to themselves.

The career political operatives who reign within the State Department openly view themselves as a distinctly separate state governing authority, with no attachment to the policies or objectives of the United States presidency or any mere elected official therein.

obama-party-rome

For years this group has considered themselves “the untouchables”.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/02/17/secretary-rex-tillerson-begins-deconstructing-7th-floor-shadow-government-at-dept-of-state/
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 09:46:42 pm by rangerrebew »

Online corbe

Haven't read this guy in months due to his over the top, visceral take on Cruz during the primaries, but that aside, I see he still has his 'dramatic' flair and I do hope this is true, but ever mindful of the source. 
   Thanks for posting @rangerrebew
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

oh boy.  The conservative tree house.  Not sure if I am going to sully myself and click that link.