Author Topic: House Oversight Chairman Chaffetz refers Bryan Pagliano to DOJ for charges  (Read 950 times)

Offline endicom

Hot Air
John Sexton
Feb. 16, 2017

Rep. Jason Chaffetz, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, sent a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions today asking Sessions to consider convening a grand jury or bringing charges against Hillary Clinton’s former IT guy, Bryan Pagliano. Pagliano was subpoenaed to testify before the committee last year but refused to appear on two occasions. After the second refusal, the Oversight Committee voted to hold Pagliano in contempt.

Chaffetz’ letter to AG Sessions reads in part, “Because Pagliano’s job functions included supporting mobile computing issues across the Department, he was uniquely positioned to answer questions regarding State Department policies and practices for preserving records, as well as the technological procedures utilized to do so.” The letter concludes, “In light of Pagliano’s contumacious conduct in refusing to testify, the Department should bring the matter before a grand jury for its action or file an information charging Pagliano with violating 2 U.S.C. § 192.”

More... http://hotair.com/archives/2017/02/16/house-oversight-chairman-chaffetz-refers-bryan-pagliano-to-doj-for-charges/

Pagliano as Pagliacci? Maybe Hillary can start a clown troupe.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: House Oversight Chairman Chaffetz refers Bryan Pagliano to DOJ for charges
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 02:47:05 am »
Excellent news!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 02:57:55 am »
   This will be a good early test for AG Sessions Justice Department, he is law and order but I would think Trump would want this to just go away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=540GvaWu9Lc
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 03:06:58 am »
   This will be a good early test for AG Sessions Justice Department, he is law and order but I would think Trump would want this to just go away.

Going back to Eisenhower, I don't recall there being an administration without a scandal. I don't think that I would want to press the issue either. We shall see.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 04:53:29 am »

Still, it was Trump who brought up Hillary's e-mail today.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 09:31:30 am »
A little slow on the trigger there Jason.

Offline endicom

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 04:05:31 pm »
A little slow on the trigger there Jason.

It may be that he couldn't do anything with a hostile DOJ running interference for the Hillary camp.