Author Topic: In Tweetstorm, Trump Lashes Out At Iran And "Paid Protesters", Mocks Arnie, Thanks Australia PM, Attacks Fake News Media  (Read 1964 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I don't believe Rush.

I think the entire thing is hilarious!   In the meantime, he's signing dozens of documents voiding Obama regulations each day.

He's controlling the news cycle before Americans on the East Coast are getting out of bed.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline SirLinksALot

Folks,  there is a method to the madness as to what's is going on in the Twitter world, especially when it comes to these so called, childish tweets about Arnold.

Like it or not ( and the ethics of the issue aside), Trump is still the show’s executive producer, every time he mentions Arnold and the show, he stokes curiosity and people will likely tune in to see what’s going on.

This tweets will hike the interest in the Apprentice and the audience should grow. It is free advertisement.

My conclusion is --- This Twitter “feud” (Note the quotes)  will continue. Arnold himself is playing along. Never underestimate the power of PR.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 08:08:17 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline musiclady

Rush Limbaugh said that his tweets about Arnold is poking the guy around in fun. In other words, we should not be taking these particular tweets seriously.

Who exactly is "we?"   And what kind of people don't think for themselves and do only what Rush tells them to do?

When the President of the United States of America makes a complete fool out of himself, we ALL should take it seriously.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Read as: "...we should not be taking this particular President seriously."

You still feel that after his actions (not words - actions) of his first two weeks in office? 

@rodamala
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 02:33:27 pm by Sanguine »

Offline libertybele

Sorry call me old fashion, but when it comes to the Presidency  no matter who is in office I expect some kind of decorum. Tweeting late at night like 12 year or using #hashtag diplomacy is not one of them..

Agreed.  For the sake of national security, they need to somehow ban him from 'tweeting'.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Agreed.  For the sake of national security, they need to somehow ban him from 'tweeting'.

How? He has freedom of speech too.

Offline kevindavis007

Rush Limbaugh said that his tweets about Arnold is poking the guy around in fun. In other words, we should not be taking these particular tweets seriously.

I really don't care what Rush says..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/