Author Topic: President Trump's inauguration drew the "largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period." – Sean Spicer  (Read 2257 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/822937681172709376

And the media is skewing no the numbers? So trumps people are just going to shamelessly lie for the next 4 years?

Offline RedHead

Offline libertybele

Let's see so far, Bammy's crowds were bigger, Michelle brought a new fashion statement to the White House why Melania's gown offered no surprises,  President Trump's inauguration speech was divisive and militant and Bammy's speech was unifying.  Really??  I watched the entire inauguration and the celebration the night before.  After totally enjoying the inaugural events and relishing in President Trumps focus on our military and patriotism I could care less how big Bammy's crowds were.  As far as comparing Melania's fashion to Michelle's; there is no comparison.  Melania looked like a sophisticated elegant First Lady in a very lovely designer gown and Michelle looked very unfeminine in a mediocre gown that look like cauliflower sprouting.  Trump's speech was from the heart where Bammy's speech was a polished sales pitch.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HonestJohn

What a load Trump's spewing.

• Technical
Let's see so far, Bammy's crowds were bigger, Michelle brought a new fashion statement to the White House why Melania's gown offered no surprises,  President Trump's inauguration speech was divisive and militant and Bammy's speech was unifying.  Really??  I watched the entire inauguration and the celebration the night before.  After totally enjoying the inaugural events and relishing in President Trumps focus on our military and patriotism I could care less how big Bammy's crowds were.  As far as comparing Melania's fashion to Michelle's; there is no comparison.  Melania looked like a sophisticated elegant First Lady in a very lovely designer gown and Michelle looked very unfeminine in a mediocre gown that look like cauliflower sprouting.  Trump's speech was from the heart where Bammy's speech was a polished sales pitch.

Yeah but the Press Secretary should at least be honest right? This is just an outright lie.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
He'll be more presidential when he becomes president.  :silly:

Offline Cripplecreek

Its gonna be a long 4 years.

Offline kik5150

Washington DC is 92% Obama voters with an unemployment rate double of the rest of the country. There's your crowd.
"Trump is no conservative. He's a self-dealing charlatan and he's got a lot of fall-for anything chump types fooled."
-Jim "Chump" Robinson

Offline DB

Yeah but the Press Secretary should at least be honest right? This is just an outright lie.

That train left the station some time ago...

• Technical
Washington DC is 92% Obama voters with an unemployment rate double of the rest of the country. There's your crowd.

Yeah but they should still be honest about it. At least try and blame it on the rain or something. Trump's ego is so delicate. He's acting like a 10 year old.

Offline dfwgator

What he should have said is, "I'll take quality over quantity."

Offline Cripplecreek

Yeah but they should still be honest about it. At least try and blame it on the rain or something. Trump's ego is so delicate. He's acting like a 10 year old.

The problem is that the had similar crowds in many other cities today as well.

My liberal sister went to DC with some of her friends and they're all 6 figure earners.

• Technical

Trump only goes full retard. He has none of Reagan's folksy charm or wit.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So first he chastised the media over their attendance numbers because they were supposedly guess...then he makes a completely unsubstantiated WAG of his own?

:silly:

Yeah that's honesty.

And someone get him a box to stand on...or get maintenance to lower the podium.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

After looking at them... I'd have challenged the pics based on the time they were taken.

IMHO they weren't taken at the same time during the different ceremonies.

The Trump pic looks like it was taken earlier in the morning than the one of Obama's inauguration.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Night Hides Not

Sean Spicer is making Josh Earnest look good.

Sean is reminding me of Ron Ziegler, too.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Meldrew

What he should have said is... NOTHING!

If he (they) had just kept their mouth shut this would all have been gone by the morning - BUT NO - gotta make an issue of it.

It's funny - I was beginning to feel a little like maybe I should have voted for him what with the enthusiasm of yesterday but right out of the gate we get the "I'm honered" tweet then this brain fart. Now I'm right back to my previous level of skepticism and trepidation.

Assclown! His hands apparently aren't the only thing that's small...

Offline DB

What he should have said is... NOTHING!

If he (they) had just kept their mouth shut this would all have been gone by the morning - BUT NO - gotta make an issue of it.

It's funny - I was beginning to feel a little like maybe I should have voted for him what with the enthusiasm of yesterday but right out of the gate we get the "I'm honered" tweet then this brain fart. Now I'm right back to my previous level of skepticism and trepidation.

Assclown! His hands apparently aren't the only thing that's small...

I agree. He can't let anything go no matter how unimportant.

Wingnut

Sean is reminding me of Ron Ziegler, too.

Man that a blast from the past.   

Offline Frank Cannon

Wow. Another shitshow thread arguing about nothing. Does Donny lose the Presidency if his crowds are light? What a load of merde.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Wow. Another shitshow thread arguing about nothing. Does Donny lose the Presidency if his crowds are light? What a load of merde.

And yet here you are...right smack dab in the middle of it.

• Technical
And yet here you are...right smack dab in the middle of it.

Yep, whining like a little girl, just like his hero Donny.

• Technical

Albro ‏@bromanconsul  9h9 hours ago
More
 make an SNL sketch about Trump having a tiny dick so Sean Spicer has to give a press conference about how Trump doesn't have a tiny dick
35 replies 424 retweets 1,482 likes
Reply  35   Retweet  424   
Liked 1.5K

Online Hoodat

The Trump pic looks like it was taken earlier in the morning than the one of Obama's inauguration.

It was.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-