Author Topic: Massive Women's March crowds swarm DC Metro  (Read 43492 times)

Offline mirraflake

Re: Massive Women's March crowds swarm DC Metro
« Reply #450 on: January 23, 2017, 10:07:41 pm »
I just threw up a little in my mouth just now.

How do you get past the gag-reflex?

You must have a cast-iron stomach… or are kinky beyond your years.

The redhead looks pretty good. A long hot bath, scrub her up, some makeup and decent clothes and she would be hot. Hopefully one of the ones with no STD.

@INVAR

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #451 on: January 23, 2017, 10:11:01 pm »

I'm eyeballing one right now.

That probably is like what the strip clubs in hell look like......or Schenectady.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #452 on: January 23, 2017, 10:11:41 pm »
That probably is like what the strip clubs in hell look like......or Schenectady.

"Hey, Achmed,  here are your 72 Virgins!"

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #453 on: January 23, 2017, 10:13:26 pm »
I went to a Big 10 Uni, 50k plus students. A fraternity brother of mine I would place in the top 25 of guys on campus in terms of looks

We were leaving a  house party one night and 4 girls were walking in and one just started going crazy over Scott saying he was the most attractive man she had ever seen in real life. Her next comment was 'You can bend me over this car and ****  **  if you  like"

When I  realized what looks, status and power mean to women and what these men can get away with versus ordinary mortals

meh....it was a burden that some of us were happy to bear.   :bolt:   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #454 on: January 23, 2017, 10:20:27 pm »
The redhead looks pretty good. A long hot bath, scrub her up, some makeup and decent clothes and she would be hot. Hopefully one of the ones with no STD.

That's not going to dress or clean up what is between her ears, which makes what is between her legs equally unappealing …. at least to me.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Wingnut

« Reply #455 on: January 23, 2017, 10:20:44 pm »
I don't think they still make that stuff!  At least I hope not!

They did go under...Just before I left DFW I thought I read some micro brew bought the recipe and they were going to resurrect it.  WHy...I have know idea.  It was pure panther piss.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #456 on: January 23, 2017, 10:28:16 pm »
They did go under...Just before I left DFW I thought I read some micro brew bought the recipe and they were going to resurrect it.  WHy...I have know idea.  It was pure panther piss.

Yes, but it didn't taste like much, so if you didn't like beer it was the beer to drink.

Offline corbe

« Reply #457 on: January 23, 2017, 10:29:47 pm »
   There's only 1 Shiner, the 'O'riginal classic Premium.
    I burned out on The boch and blonde ages ago.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #458 on: January 23, 2017, 10:32:07 pm »
Yes, but it didn't taste like much, so if you didn't like beer it was the beer to drink.

Oh it tasted like something all right!  It tasted like what I imagine that stuff in the wastewater sump at the plant might taste!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #459 on: January 23, 2017, 10:38:26 pm »
I went to a Big 10 Uni, 50k plus students. A fraternity brother of mine I would place in the top 25 of guys on campus in terms of looks

We were leaving a  house party one night and 4 girls were walking in and one just started going crazy over Scott saying he was the most attractive man she had ever seen in real life. Her next comment was 'You can bend me over this car and ****  **  if you  like"

When I  realized what looks, status and power mean to women and what these men can get away with versus ordinary mortals

@dfwgator
Underground comic book legend Robert Crumb has devoted a number of his comics to the advantage alpha males have over beta males. He couldn't believe that many women would throw themselves at males who were not only physically attractive but also tended to treat women like dirt.
Crumb being a self-described  beta male kept his resentments hidden until he became famous. And then despite looking like a skinny dweeb, he became the object of desire of numerous females who wanted him to jump into the sack with them.
For many years Crumb used his fame to do exactly that and get a sort of revenge over the alpha males as he recounted in one of his comics.
The facts are many females love bad boys contradicting the swill femi-nazis hand out about females desiring pajama boy types. Despite their best efforts human nature can't be changed. Femi-nutzies hate it, but that's the reality.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #460 on: January 23, 2017, 10:40:45 pm »
Underground comic book legend Robert Crumb has devoted a number of his comics to the advantage alpha males have over beta males. He couldn't believe that many women would throw themselves at males who were not only physically attractive but also tended to treat women like dirt.
Crumb being a self-described  beta male kept his resentments hidden until he became famous. And then despite looking like a skinny dweeb, he became the object of desire of numerous females who wanted him to jump into the sack with them.
For many years Crumb used his fame to do exactly that and get a sort of revenge over the alpha males as he recounted in one of his comics.
The facts are many females love bad boys contradicting the swill femi-nazis hand out about females desiring pajama boy types. Despite their best efforts human nature can't be changed. Femi-nutzies hate it, but that's the reality.

And look who all the models are dating.....Rappers,  because it's the one safe place to be an alpha-male.   White guys aren't allowed to be alpha-males anymore.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #461 on: January 23, 2017, 10:43:38 pm »
And look who all the models are dating.....Rappers,  because it's the one safe place to be an alpha-male.   White guys aren't allowed to be alpha-males anymore.

Speak for yourself.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #462 on: January 23, 2017, 10:44:40 pm »
Speak for yourself.

I meant more in the media.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #463 on: January 23, 2017, 10:46:17 pm »
I meant more in the media.

I know. Couldn't resist the set up though.  :beer:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #464 on: January 23, 2017, 10:46:35 pm »
I don't think they still make that stuff!  At least I hope not!

The old Pearl Brewery in San Antonio in being redeveloped into some high end shopping and restaurants IIRC.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #465 on: January 23, 2017, 10:50:14 pm »
The old Pearl Brewery in San Antonio in being redeveloped into some high end shopping and restaurants IIRC.

Just what the world needs.   **nononono*

Wingnut

« Reply #466 on: January 23, 2017, 10:56:11 pm »
Just what the world needs.   **nononono*

Where is it in respect to the RiverWalk and the Alamo Dome?

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #467 on: January 23, 2017, 11:04:35 pm »

In my dating days when I  was Mr Nice Guy I tended to be  friend zoned and the ones I treated like crap they stuck to me like glue.

And treating like crap does not mean physical abuse or such..  but not returning phone calls-treating them indifferently. 

@goatprairie

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #468 on: January 23, 2017, 11:06:36 pm »
   There's only 1 Shiner, the 'O'riginal classic Premium.
    I burned out on The boch and blonde ages ago.

Shiner has quite a collection now, and they're all good:

https://www.shiner.com/beer

Believe it or not, but the Ruby Redbird is great on a summer afternoon.   I'm a fan of the dark beers.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #469 on: January 23, 2017, 11:06:38 pm »

Or ghetto sports stars

@dfwgator

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #470 on: January 23, 2017, 11:25:47 pm »
Here is the the thread. Ok no one came out and called them skanks or whores. I exaggerated. I will admit went overboard in my speech.

YOU however did say they (the women I was referring to) were not conservative when you do not know them.   The general thought from other posters(not all) was that people don't act that way when in fact women when they get in groups are just as vile as men in sexual talk about the opposite sex. Yes, even conservative, Republican women.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,228659.msg1084538.html#msg1084538

@goodwithagun

Again, I was using your own tactics against you. Stinks, huh.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #471 on: January 23, 2017, 11:30:04 pm »
I know. Couldn't resist the set up though.  :beer:

Low-hanging fastball.  Is there a Cricket equivalent?  And, for crying out loud, do you EVER sleep?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #472 on: January 23, 2017, 11:44:08 pm »
Low-hanging fastball.  Is there a Cricket equivalent? 

I must admit, I don't watch cricket. It is somewhat boring.

And, for crying out loud, do you EVER sleep?

No.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #473 on: January 23, 2017, 11:58:11 pm »
Low-hanging fastball.  Is there a Cricket equivalent?
The full toss. (Don't ask me how I know that.)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #474 on: January 24, 2017, 12:03:26 am »
The full toss. (Don't ask me how I know that.)

That was a wicked googly!