Author Topic: Massive Women's March crowds swarm DC Metro  (Read 43474 times)

Offline goodwithagun

Re: Massive Women's March crowds swarm DC Metro
« Reply #125 on: January 22, 2017, 06:33:18 pm »
Another anti Trumper liberal.

I know a lot of people and do not know a single man who went to any of the marches and have not heard of any female I know who went and I consider myself middle of the road in terms of politic though lean right and have liberal, middle of the road  and conservative friends

You and I must run around in different circles.
@jmyrlefuller

Why is it okay for Trump to have liberal friends, invite them to his weddings, and have a daughter that bundles for them, but not okay for @jmyrlefuller to associate with them?

Maybe @jmyrlefuller is keeping his enemies closer or better yet, playing eighth dimensional chess.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 06:39:02 pm by goodwithagun »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #126 on: January 22, 2017, 06:37:23 pm »
Why is it okay for Trump to have liberal friends, invite them to his weddings, and have a daughter that bundles for them, but not okay for @jmyrlefuller to associate with them?

Did the bulk of your female friends go to the marches along with most males you know?

@goodwithagun

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #127 on: January 22, 2017, 06:40:15 pm »
Did the bulk of your female friends go to the marches along with most males you know?

@goodwithagun

Not at all, but Trump's friend Hillary gave the marchers props!

Now that I've answered your question, how about you answer mine?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 06:40:58 pm by goodwithagun »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #128 on: January 22, 2017, 07:11:22 pm »
Because, my friend.....Nancy requested that we take the bickering to PMs, that's why.

Ah, but I wasn't talking about bickering.  Perhaps @Right_in_Virginia was; I can't read her mind.

I was asking her to participate in an open and honest discussion about ongoing attacks and corresponding lack of substance.  Not bickering.  I think we really might be able to come to an understanding if she's willing to participate respectfully and honestly.   
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 07:12:33 pm by Sanguine »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #129 on: January 22, 2017, 07:12:35 pm »
On the good news side, Trump got more fat women on their feet walking and exercising in one day than Mooch did in 8 years.  The down side is, all their periods are going to sync up.

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #130 on: January 22, 2017, 07:15:54 pm »
Another anti Trumper liberal.

I know a lot of people and do not know a single man who went to any of the marches and have not heard of any female I know who went and I consider myself middle of the road in terms of politic though lean right and have liberal, middle of the road  and conservative friends

You and I must run around in different circles.
@jmyrlefuller
It's just the city-dwelling ones, which thankfully only make up a portion of my social circle. I have quite a few friends on the East Coast; New York, Philadelphia, Maryland, and a few in Florida. The few men who supported these things, I've long known them to be very, very liberal (and either insufferable humblebraggers or obnoxious miserable trolls).

But the women, on the other hand, are different. Most of the rural women (many of them married) just rolled their eyes and basically scoffed. But the city women, and admittedly a lot of them likewise have had a bit of a liberal lean... even the ones that don't make much commentary regarding these types of issues were speaking out in favor of this. One I went to high school with, and a self-described moderate, actually joined the march. The other thing they seemed to have in common was that most were childless: either single, or DINKs.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #131 on: January 22, 2017, 07:23:05 pm »
It's just the city-dwelling ones, which thankfully only make up a portion of my social circle. I have quite a few friends on the East Coast; New York, Philadelphia, Maryland, and a few in Florida. The few men who supported these things, I've long known them to be very, very liberal (and either insufferable humblebraggers or obnoxious miserable trolls).

But the women, on the other hand, are different. Most of the rural women (many of them married) just rolled their eyes and basically scoffed. But the city women, and admittedly a lot of them likewise have had a bit of a liberal lean... even the ones that don't make much commentary regarding these types of issues were speaking out in favor of this. One I went to high school with, and a self-described moderate, actually joined the march. The other thing they seemed to have in common was that most were childless: either single, or DINKs.

I think in a year from now, when they realize that they've been duped, they'll be singing a different tune.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #132 on: January 22, 2017, 07:36:58 pm »
Ah, but I wasn't talking about bickering.  Perhaps @Right_in_Virginia was; I can't read her mind.

I was asking her to participate in an open and honest discussion about ongoing attacks and corresponding lack of substance.  Not bickering.  I think we really might be able to come to an understanding if she's willing to participate respectfully and honestly.

No...I respect that.

What I meant was that you and I both know where "discussing" it on the open forum would only lead to more hard feelings

....and a locked thread.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

« Reply #133 on: January 22, 2017, 07:50:39 pm »
On the good news side, Trump got more fat women on their feet walking and exercising in one day than Mooch did in 8 years. The down side is, all their periods are going to sync up.

Nuclear holocaust soon to follow.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #134 on: January 22, 2017, 07:52:05 pm »
  Nuclear holocaust soon to follow.

Or shortages of certain products at Walgreens......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #135 on: January 22, 2017, 07:53:11 pm »

My wife, a strong Trump supporter, got on Facebook yesterday and read numerous comments from her daughters (my stepdaughters) and some female members of my clan who were decidedly anti-Trump.  But my wife refuses to comment on politics on FB.  I never get on FB. I prefer to harass liberals on news sites.
But many of the females in my close family, like my sisters, are strong liberals. I also find them to be extremely uninformed when talking about national issues.  They're liberals because of abortion...that's it.
No other issues are as important.

Wingnut

« Reply #136 on: January 22, 2017, 07:54:03 pm »

Or shortages of certain products at Walgreens......

MODs jumping on cycles and running people over......

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #137 on: January 22, 2017, 07:54:22 pm »
Because, my friend.....Nancy requested that we take the bickering to PMs, that's why.

Oh.  Sorry, you're right.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #138 on: January 22, 2017, 07:58:23 pm »
My wife, a strong Trump supporter, got on Facebook yesterday and read numerous comments from her daughters (my stepdaughters) and some female members of my clan who were decidedly anti-Trump.  But my wife refuses to comment on politics on FB.  I never get on FB. I prefer to harass liberals on news sites.
But many of the females in my close family, like my sisters, are strong liberals. I also find them to be extremely uninformed when talking about national issues.  They're liberals because of abortion...that's it.
No other issues are as important.

The "right" to kill babies has always been the sacrament and reason for existence for liberals.  It is their guiding principle and their litmus test.  They are truly a cult of death, not much different from radical islam.  Our nation will be judged for the blood of innocents that we have spilled millions of times over.  For this reason alone I do not understand how anyone can be a liberal and a Christian.  They are diametrically opposite belief systems.
God is still in control

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #139 on: January 22, 2017, 07:59:46 pm »

I'm afraid @DCPatriot has a valid point here.  What would start out open and honest would descend rapidly, especially with people like me egging it on.  I thought better of that earlier after I suggested it.  Then we'd end up with a Mod locking the thread....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #140 on: January 22, 2017, 08:04:04 pm »

I also find them to be extremely uninformed when talking about national issues. 

I call it the Ophra / Ellen Syndrome

Daytime TV has utterly brainwashed the women in this country.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 08:09:20 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #141 on: January 22, 2017, 08:07:57 pm »
aka Massive Woman March

« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 08:23:55 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Hoodat

« Reply #142 on: January 22, 2017, 08:08:11 pm »
My wife, a strong Trump supporter, got on Facebook yesterday .  .  .

What is 'Facebook'?

What exactly is their argument on abortion within the confines of the Constitution of the United States of America?  Do they completely disavow Congressional or State legislative rights to legislate this matter?  Do they support the use of Federal Executive power (e.g. the point of a gun) to guarantee that abortion is made available everywhere without subject to any check from the Legislative or Judicial branches?  Do they disavow the tenets of Roe which uphold the right of any state to regulate abortion after the 24th week?

Because if they do, then they are tyrants.  And as tyrants, they are enemies to the very principle of government which our Constitution espouses.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #143 on: January 22, 2017, 08:08:39 pm »
Is it a massive march? Or massive women? Enquiring minds wanna know...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pjohns

« Reply #144 on: January 22, 2017, 08:09:24 pm »
Thousands Of Women Will Wear Pink, Knitted ‘bleep Power Hats’ To Protest Trump

Posted By Eric Owens On 8:34 AM 01/04/2017

Women all across America are planning to festoon themselves with knitted, pink “bleep power hats” during a march on Washington, D.C. — and other cities — scheduled for January 21, the day after Donald Trump’s presidential inauguration.

The organizers of the Pussyhat Project hope to make “a powerful visual statement” at the Women’s March on Washington by having a large number of women show up wearing the hats.

The “bleep power hats,” which feature perky cat-like ears, are a cinch to make, organizers say. “Knitters, crocheters and sewers of all levels” can make the hats at home — preferably with neon pink yarn.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/04/thousands-of-women-will-wear-pink-knitted-bleep-power-hats-to-protest-trump/

One sign I saw, displayed by a "protestor," read, "Keep Your Hands Off My P**sy."

One "protestor," when interviewed, said the demonstration was about "safety."

Basically, it is all about abortion.

And the person mentioned above evidently thought that the only alternative to legal abortion is what is commonly known as a "back-alley abortion."

These people did not like the idea that their "abortion rights" may be taken away, by a reversal of Roe v. Wade (1973), what with one (or more) appointments to the SCOTUS by President Trump.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #145 on: January 22, 2017, 08:13:43 pm »

Seriously?  Who's got time for that?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #146 on: January 22, 2017, 08:15:57 pm »

You'd be surprised how many women watch this sh__.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #147 on: January 22, 2017, 08:19:14 pm »

People on welfare.  Kids in basement chowing down on hot pockets.  IOW, the usual suspects.
I will NOT comply.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #148 on: January 22, 2017, 08:23:48 pm »

I'm not surprised this happened, given Trump's history. However, it was quite tiring seeing the same old clichés.

What history would THAT be.   :huh?:  His RACIST history, his SEXIST his BIGOTED history, his HOMOPHOBE history?  His DIRTY AIR history, his CONSERVATIVE history...what?.

I don't have any great love for Trump.  But the Left, in attacking him, are just regurgitating the same pre-printed cards and recitations.  They're no different from the last six or so character attacks on non-Democrats; and they bear no corresponding to reality.  In the past, or today with Trump.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #149 on: January 22, 2017, 08:24:06 pm »

@catfish1957 @goatprairie

With females and Metrosexuals,it seems like everything is based on FEELINGS,not reason or facts,and there is no argument you can make that will counter emotions.

In short,the rank and file of the left are incapable of rational thought. Which is why they vote Dim.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!