Author Topic: Manhattan DA's office probing death of reporter with possible JFK ties  (Read 454 times)

Offline corbe

Manhattan DA's office probing death of reporter with possible JFK ties

Published January 30, 2017

The Manhattan District Attorney’s office is looking into the mysterious death 51 years ago of newspaper writer and “What’s My Line?” star Dorothy Kilgallen, who was investigating the JFK assassination, The Post has learned.

The stunning development comes after a new book, “The Reporter who Knew Too Much,” suggests Kilgallen was murdered to shut down her relentless pursuit of a Mafia don linked to JFK and Lee Harvey Oswald.

Joan Vollero, a spokeswoman for DA Cyrus Vance Jr., confirmed that a staffer has read the book, and reviewed a letter from author Mark Shaw citing new leads, medical evidence, and witnesses overlooked when Kilgallen, 52, died suddenly on Nov. 8, 1965 at the peak of her career.

“I’m hopeful DA investigators will probe any records available and interview witnesses still alive today who can shed light on what happened to this remarkable woman,” Shaw told The Post, which featured his findings last month.

<..snip..>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/30/manhattan-das-office-probing-death-reporter-with-possible-jfk-ties.html

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Manhattan DA's office probing death of reporter with possible JFK ties
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 08:21:50 pm »
Dorothy Kilgallen? I'll bet it was Bennett Cerf who killed her because she didn't chortle enough at one of his witty lines.