Author Topic: Free marijuana on Inauguration Day  (Read 1640 times)

Wingnut

Free marijuana on Inauguration Day
« on: January 09, 2017, 08:58:26 pm »
WASHINGTON (WUSA9) - You might catch a strong smell of marijuana on Inauguration Day. That's because there will be thousands of joints handed out—for free—by the DC Cannabis Coalition.

It all starts at 8:00 a.m. January 20th on the west side of Dupont Circle. Then, marchers will walk to the National Mall where the real protest will begin.

“The main message is it’s time to legalize cannabis at the federal level," said Adam Eidinger, the founder of DCMJ, a group of D.C. residents who introduced and helped get initiative 71 passed in the District. Initiative 71 made it legal to possess two ounces or less or marijuana, to grow it, and to give it away, but it is not legal to sell it.
NewsOK highlights articles of interest from selected websites to increase the scope of commentary and coverage available to readers. Readers are linked back to the source of the content.

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/free-marijuana-on-inauguration-day/381730160

Offline corbe

Re: Free marijuana on Inauguration Day
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 09:07:53 pm »
   I just called my pusher, she says 'That's not true'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline CSM

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 09:11:08 pm »
WASHINGTON (WUSA9) - You might catch a strong smell of marijuana on Inauguration Day. That's because there will be thousands of joints handed out—for free—by the DC Cannabis Coalition.

It all starts at 8:00 a.m. January 20th on the west side of Dupont Circle. Then, marchers will walk to the National Mall where the real protest will begin.

“The main message is it’s time to legalize cannabis at the federal level," said Adam Eidinger, the founder of DCMJ, a group of D.C. residents who introduced and helped get initiative 71 passed in the District. Initiative 71 made it legal to possess two ounces or less or marijuana, to grow it, and to give it away, but it is not legal to sell it.
NewsOK highlights articles of interest from selected websites to increase the scope of commentary and coverage available to readers. Readers are linked back to the source of the content.

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/free-marijuana-on-inauguration-day/381730160

Imagine the MSM uproar if the NRA announced that they would be handing out "high capacity magazines" in DC on inauguration day.  After all, the 2nd Amendment made it legal!

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 09:21:15 pm »
At least the smoke will help mask the smell from the hippies.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 09:39:51 pm »
   I just called my pusher, she says 'That's not true'.

You know I smoked a lot of grass and I've popped a lot of pills
But I've never done nothing that my spirit couldn't kill
And I walk around with these tombstones in my eyes
But I know the pusher don't care, if you live or if you die.
- Hoyt Wayne Axton

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 04:14:03 am »
At least the smoke will help mask the smell from the hippies.

Ever actually smell pot?  I mean, pot smoke, from a stoner?

IT STINKS.

I have a neighbor with a bad habit; in an apartment complex with typical modern construction,  Meaning that cooking and other smells waft around quite a bit.

This guy tokes up a lot, indoors in the winter.  It's a gagging stench...annoying when faint and then overwhelming when it collates.

I'd rather smell the unwashed @ss.

As for them handing it out:  Aside from the flagrant in-yer-face lawbreaking it'll make little difference.  Most of the hysterical anti-Trump snowflakes who're still carrying on, have mental issues; and in some cases those issues are probably related to the peace pipe.

I made a rare stop at a local franchised New Orleans Chicken outlet yesterday...the store that was overflowing with customers at opening a year ago was mostly empty now, with sales abounding.  Just ordering TEN PIECES OF CHICKEN was a test of wills.  They didn't have enough ready.  Then they didn't put the right pieces in the fryer - they put all wings in.  They're short one mild piece...do I want to wait ANOTHER ten minutes? 

No, give me one Spicy piece.

So the order is packaged, all Spicy, with five wings.  I could SEE, hear, from the talk back and forth, the guys in back had a REAL problem focusing and remembering anything...  88888cool

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 04:16:13 am »
Awesome! What time does this Inauguration start!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 04:18:20 am »
It's supposed to be 420, not 120.    Why do you think they call it 'dope'?

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2017, 04:20:18 am »
If true, could I have the Frito and Lay's mobile wagon concessions please? 22222frying pan

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2017, 02:05:23 pm »
You know I smoked a lot of grass and I've popped a lot of pills
But I've never done nothing that my spirit couldn't kill
And I walk around with these tombstones in my eyes
But I know the pusher don't care, if you live or if you die.
- Hoyt Wayne Axton

The best Christmas present I received this year was from my lovely wife, who got me a Victrola turntable with a built-in CD burner (and FM radio and a cassette player, too). Insofar as I haven't had a working turntable for years now, I was thrilled.

Later, I went to the cabinet and dug out some of the oldest and dustiest albums that sustained me through my distant youth. One of those was the soundtrack album from Easy Rider, featuring a wild-looking Dennis Hopper in a classic fringe jacket, a ridiculously young-looking Jack Nicholson smoking a number, and a very hot-looking Karen Black in a minidress. But more to the point, when I dropped the needle on the first track, Steppenwolf's The Pusher - that slow, sharp guitar riff brought with it an awesome flood of memories.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2017, 02:28:36 pm »
If true, could I have the Frito and Lay's mobile wagon concessions please? 22222frying pan

I call dibs on the Twinkies and Ho Ho's then.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2017, 02:36:32 pm »
Ever actually smell pot?  I mean, pot smoke, from a stoner?

IT STINKS.

Yeah, I gave that stuff up almost 30 years ago in favor of cigars, shortly after which I regained about 20 IQ points, my short-term memory, and the ambition to do something other than drink beer, eat snacks, listen to loud music and watch TV.