Author Topic: Watch Trump Protest Leader Get Exposed for Being a Total Fake on Live TV  (Read 499 times)

rangerrebew

Watch Trump Protest Leader Get Exposed for Being a Total Fake on Live TV
January 20, 2017 | Piper McGowin | The Daily Sheeple | 4,333 views

2017-01-20_11-21-48

Anti-Trump Demand Protest Leader Dom Tullipso, who apparently pays people to protest, was a guest on January 17th’s Tucker Carlson Tonight and Carlson didn’t hold back.

The interview goes from ridiculous to hilarious. Carlson opens with,

“This is a sham, your company isn’t real, your website is fake, the claims you have made are lies, this is a hoax. Let me start at the beginning, however, with your name, Dom Tullipso, which is not your real name. It’s a fake name, we ran you through law enforcement-level background checks and that name does not exist. So let’s start out with the truth. Tell me what your real name is.”

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/watch-trump-protest-leader-get-exposed-for-being-a-total-fake-on-live-tv_012017
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 09:42:56 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Suppressed

Re: Watch Trump Protest Leader Get Exposed for Being a Total Fake on Live TV
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 11:17:20 pm »
What a hoot!

I've always loved Tucker.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn