Author Topic: Snowflake adult does not like being referred to as white  (Read 1008 times)

Wingnut

Snowflake adult does not like being referred to as white
« on: January 07, 2017, 12:55:55 am »
Snowflake adult does not like being referred to as white

What he objected to was a perfectly innocent and objective description

FORMER American Idol contestant Bo Bice has spoken out about copping what he claimed was “racist behaviour”.

The singer was at Popeye’s, a fast food restaurant at Atlanta International Airport, when one of the employees went to give his order to a different person. The singer then claimed her co-worker said: “He already got his, that white boy there.”

“The three ladies behind the counter asked whose food it was,” Bo Bice said in an interview with Fox 5 in Atlanta. “Just when I turned around, one of them said ‘that white boy.’”

The husband and father of four said the incident was shocking.

“If tables had been turned and I used something as insensitive like that ... I would be boycotted, people wouldn’t buy my albums,” Bice said.

Bice said all he wanted from the corporation was an apology, but he never got it.

The worker who said “white boy’ has now been suspended after Bice complained on his social media accounts about her, and even posted a photo of the two women working along with the name of one on his Facebook page.

During the interview the singer broke down in tears.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/american-idol-star-bo-bice-blasts-racist-double-standards/news-story/c628b9b4eb3e35d0760412533fb49ebb

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Re: Snowflake adult does not like being referred to as white
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 12:12:18 pm »
Amazing.  While I agree (a little) that it was impolite of the woman behind the counter to call him "that white boy," no grown-up who breaks into tears at such a mild thing can possibly be thought of as a mature adult.  At the most, it would have warranted a "please don't call me that" rejoinder to the woman, and then it should have been forgotten.  What a wuss!
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 12:54:28 pm »
Obama has left us more divided than ever. Worst President ever.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 12:55:17 pm »
Talcum X

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 12:58:03 pm »
Amazing.  While I agree (a little) that it was impolite of the woman behind the counter to call him "that white boy," no grown-up who breaks into tears at such a mild thing can possibly be thought of as a mature adult. 
Least of all, a father of four.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 02:15:51 pm »
Least of all, a father of four.  **nononono*

With his obvious Low-T, it is amazing he had enough strong swimmers to have one kid much less 4?