Author Topic: Yes, Trump pick Monica Crowley has a plagiarism problem  (Read 1002 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Yes, Trump pick Monica Crowley has a plagiarism problem
« on: January 08, 2017, 11:04:13 pm »
posted at 9:31 am on January 8, 2017 by Jazz Shaw

Monica Crowley was recently tapped as Donald Trump’s selection to be the Senior Director of Strategic Communications on the National Security Council. Unfortunately for her, former Buzzfeed researcher (now with CNN) Andrew Kaczynski has been digging into her 2012 best seller, What The (Bleep) Just Happened and has turned up multiple instances of obvious plagiarism. Crowley is a long time Fox News host and conservative columnist, so she was no neophyte when it comes to the rules of the road for journalists and authors. Trump is calling this essentially a political hit job, but it’s definitely a problem. (CNN)

more
http://hotair.com/archives/2017/01/08/yes-trump-pick-monica-crowley-has-a-plagiarism-problem/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Yes, Trump pick Monica Crowley has a plagiarism problem
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 11:26:41 pm »
posted at 9:31 am on January 8, 2017 by Jazz Shaw

So what. Sounds like she is made to order as a baggage handler on the trump train.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 11:48:06 pm »
Since when do Trump's supporters care about this sort of thing, anyway? I don't even care. I mean, our sitting Vice President was in a similar situation 28 years ago, wasn't he?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 12:09:29 am »
   The good thing is we never have to worry about anyone plagiarizing any of Trumps stuff.  One and done.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline doghouse

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 12:14:58 am »
"The good thing is we never have to worry about anyone plagiarizing any of Trumps stuff.  One and done."

So true the rest of our politicians are too C S to tell the simple truth.  They have been hillary-ized....  The dems have been living in liars land for decades... 

Think not?

Just how are the blacks doing compared to what the dems have been telling them for decades???

Chicago comes to mind....

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 12:28:09 am »
Molly Ivins!  Doris Kearns Goodwin!   (Cough Cough!)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 12:30:10 am »
So what. Sounds like she is made to order as a baggage handler on the trump train.
:silly:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: