Author Topic: Egyptian Intelligence Reveals Minutes Of Secret Palestinian Authority Meeting With John Kerry, Susan Rice; U.S.-Palestinian Coordination On UNSC 2334  (Read 1154 times)

rangerrebew

Egyptian Intelligence Reveals Minutes Of Secret Palestinian Authority Meeting With John Kerry, Susan Rice; U.S.-Palestinian Coordination On UNSC 2334 Featured

Post by Newsroom
    - Dec 31, 2016

Egyptian Intelligence Reveals Minutes Of Secret Palestinian Authority Meeting With John Kerry, Susan Rice; U.S.-Palestinian Coordination On UNSC 2334   

In mid-December 2016, a Palestinian Authority (PA) delegation met in Washington with officials from the outgoing Obama administration for secret talks. On December 27, the Egyptian daily Al-Youm Al-Sabi’, which is close to Egyptian intelligence services, published an exposé of the minutes of the secret talks. According to the report, by Ahmed Gomaa, the Palestinian delegation included PLO Executive Committee secretary and negotiating team leader Saeb Erekat; Palestinian general intelligence chief Majid Faraj; Husam Zomlot, strategic affairs advisor to Palestinian Authority president Mahmoud ‘Abbas; Palestinian Foreign Ministry official Dr. Majed Bamya; Palestinian negotiations department official Azem Bishara; Palestinian intelligence international relations department chief Nasser ‘Adwa; and head of the PLO delegation to Washington Ma’an Erekat.

The report gave the details of the Palestinian delegation’s schedule during the visit, noting that “the Palestinian side began its meetings on December 12, when Saeb Erekat and Majid Faraj met with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry. The next day, the two met with National Security Advisor Susan Rice. The entire delegation met with an American team that included four representatives of the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security, for a six-hour political-strategic meeting. Majid Faraj concluded his visit with a lengthy meeting with the CIA chief.”

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/2805
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 06:43:51 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I have questions as to the legitimacy of the meeting story.  On the other hand, the Obama administration is easily capable of such back stabbing so I'll leave it up to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I have questions as to the legitimacy of the meeting story.  On the other hand, the Obama administration is easily capable of such back stabbing so I'll leave it up to you.

And, they've pi$$ed enough people in other countries off, that the information is getting out now.

rangerrebew

And, they've pi$$ed enough people in other countries off, that the information is getting out now.

When they don't have to face repercussions from the Imam Obama administration?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
When they don't have to face repercussions from the Imam Obama administration?

You only mean officially.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

HonestJohn

If this were true, why isn't it in the Egyptian press?

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

I figure . . .

* If it didn't happen, it could have.
* If it didn't happen but could have, it would have figured.
* If it happened, what a surprise.
* Whether it did or didn't happen nobody needed to persuade His Excellency or the execrable secretary of state
   on the disgrace of a UN resolution, since both are pre-disposed to believe Israel is the root of most evil. (Surely
   they believe the root of the rest is Americans who are foolish enough to believe, for openers, that they're
   entitled to first call on how to spend the money they earn.)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.