Author Topic: BRING IT ON: Elizabeth ‘Pocahontas’ Warren Flirts With Idea Of 2020 Run For President  (Read 1500 times)

rangerrebew

BRING IT ON: Elizabeth ‘Pocahontas’ Warren Flirts With Idea Of 2020 Run For President

Facebook Twitter Google+

Republicans should hope Elizabeth Warren runs for president in 2020. The Democrat media complex has been exposed.

The press will not be able to protect her.

Every lie she has ever told, every hypocritical scheme she has ever been involved with will be fair game.

There’s a growing research dossier on Warren right here.

In the mean time, she’s free to make the left think she’s a viable candidate.

The Hill reports:

http://americanlookout.com/bring-it-on-elizabeth-pocahontas-warren-flirts-with-idea-of-2020-run-for-president/
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 03:26:19 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Night Hides Not

BRING IT ON: Elizabeth ‘Pocahontas’ Warren Flirts With Idea Of 2020 Run For President

Facebook Twitter Google+

Republicans should hope Elizabeth Warren runs for president in 2020. The Democrat media complex has been exposed.

The press will not be able to protect her.

Every lie she has ever told, every hypocritical scheme she has ever been involved with will be fair game.

There’s a growing research dossier on Warren right here.

In the mean time, she’s free to make the left think she’s a viable candidate.

The Hill reports:

http://americanlookout.com/bring-it-on-elizabeth-pocahontas-warren-flirts-with-idea-of-2020-run-for-president/

"Flirty Lieawatha"?   :silly:

Walking Eagle...I like that...

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why not?  After all, didn't Sanders say we're going to "Feel the Bern" again in '20?  I'm going to have to send bids out for the popcorn this is going to take...

:eatdrink: :2popcorn:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 04:30:02 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

rangerrebew

She had better hope Sheila Jackson Lee doesn't run. 

Offline Night Hides Not

She had better hope Sheila Jackson Lee doesn't run.

Please, please, run Sheila!  America needs to know how thoughtful and brilliant you are!   :silly:

I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen.

Today we have two Vietnams, side by side, north and south.

I happen to represent Enron here in Houston. We have many good corporate citizens here in Houston. Enron happened to have been one.

Maybe I should offer a good thanks to the distinguished members of the majority, the Republicans, my chairman and others, for giving us an opportunity to have a deliberative constitutional discussion that reinforces the sanctity of this nation and how well it is that we have lasted some 400 years, operating under a constitution that clearly defines what is constitutional and what is not.

Maybe the word welfare should be changed to something of, 'a transitional living fund.' For that is what it is - for people to be able to live.

“I believe this caucus will put us on the right path and we’ll give President Obama a number of executive orders that he can sign with pride and strength.”

“I stand here as a freed slave because this Congress came together.”

“Don’t condemn the gangbangers, they’ve got guns that are trafficked, that are not enforced, that are straw purchased and they come into places even that have strong gun laws. Why? Because we don’t have sensible gun legislation.”
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Frank Cannon

Please Rats. Run a shrill NE Liberal old white woman again. She will play really well with all those voters Hitlary lost this election cycle.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Please Rats. Run a shrill NE Liberal old white woman again. She will play really well with all those voters Hitlary lost this election cycle.

Every time I worry a little about 2020, stories like this make me smile.  If Trump does even a mediocre job he'll slaughter Fauxcahontas.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Pocahontas better start selling off a few of her homes first, otherwise she won't come off as one of the little people.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pocahontas better start selling off a few of her homes first, otherwise she won't come off as one of the little people.

I don't think she'll have to worry about that.  Rats don't care that their pols are hypocrites.
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

One day, a little Liz Warren came up to a wise old Indian man in her village of Oklahoma City (We all know in the Indian heritage, the oldest are most wise). The little Liz asks, "How do we Indians get our names? Like... Blackhawk, or Redeyes or little beaver?" The old man says, "Well, actually, when indians  are born, the first thing we see upon leaving the teepeeis what we name them." "Oh! Okay, thanks!" says Indian Princess Liz. "Any more questions, Two Dogs Screwing?"
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 05:55:11 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.