Author Topic: NO MORE MR. NICE GUY: TRUMP Takes Off The Gloves…HAMMERS Obama On Twitter  (Read 1035 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
NO MORE MR. NICE GUY: TRUMP Takes Off The Gloves…HAMMERS Obama On Twitter

By 100% FED Up
Dec 28, 2016

The majority of Jews in America who blindly support the Democratic Party are about to witness a Republican President who is committed to unwinding all of the unimaginable acts our current Democratic President committed against Israel…

Last December a report surfaced that Barack Obama intercepted communications between Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and US lawmakers. The Obama White House targeted Netanyahu because he opposed their insane nuclear deal with the Iranian regime.

Last October Obama ordered Secretary of State John Kerry and UN Ambassador Samantha Power to snub Netanyahu at the UN.

(more)
http://100percentfedup.com/no-more-mr-nice-guy-trump-takes-off-the-gloveshammers-obama-on-twitter/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

geronl

Trump has never ever been a nice guy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump has never ever been a nice guy

No more. Mr. NiceGuy, No more, Mr. Clean!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN6ngThqMEs
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 10:15:52 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.