Author Topic: Conservatives Blast UN, Obama on Israel Vote: 'Cowardly, Disgraceful Action'  (Read 1810 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Newsmax
Conservatives Blast UN, Obama on Israel Vote: 'Cowardly, Disgraceful Action'
Friday, December 23, 2016 05:24 PM

By: Todd Beamon

Conservatives Friday ripped the U.N. Security Council for condemning Israeli settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem — and the Obama administration's abstention from the unanimous vote — with Sen. Lindsey Graham threatening to cut funding to the United Nations.

"This provocative action by the United Nations is an outrage and must be dealt with sternly and forcefully," said the South Carolina Republican, who chairs a subcommittee that oversees funding to the organization. "The United States is currently responsible for approximately 22 percent of the United Nations total budget.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=765421
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Silver Pines

It's hard to express how much I despise Barack Obama...and though it would feel good to say more I'll by necessity leave it at that.

Silver Pines

Damn his anti-American, anti-Israel ass straight to hell.

@Scutter

He's a bastard and he's doing this as a middle finger to Israel on his way out.  He really hates them.

Online libertybele

@Scutter

He's a bastard and he's doing this as a middle finger to Israel on his way out.  He really hates them.

What's concerning is we still have a month to go. I don't put anything past Hussein and his anti-Christian gang.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's hard to express how much I despise Barack Obama...and though it would feel good to say more I'll by necessity leave it at that.

He's spent the last 8 years acting more like a pompous, preachy Pope than a President, more worried about getting hairy apes into girl's shower rooms than cultivating good job opportunities for Joe Lunchbox.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
It seems no matter how many pro-terrorist acts Obama commits the majority of the country cannot recognize he is pro terrorist.

There's a word for that.

Online corbe

Obummer just sunk another shank into the back of the DEMS, and that putz Kerry helped him, no love lost there, between these two and their party.

Make no mistake the Jewish Establishment will still vote for them in 2020.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

He's spent the last 8 years acting more like a pompous, preachy Pope than a President, more worried about getting hairy apes into girl's shower rooms than cultivating good job opportunities for Joe Lunchbox.

@Vulcan

Yes, and despite his pompousness, he's really nothing but a low, sleazy scab of a life form.

HonestJohn

I'm curious as to @HonestJohn 's thoughts on this.

This has a pretty good explanation of the negative consequences of this vote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-united-states-just-made-middle-east-peace-harder/2016/12/23/d0ecc3ea-c923-11e6-bf4b-2c064d32a4bf_story.html?utm_term=.0a04e0414a44

And my view is that any negotiations require a 'quid pro quo'... and this tries to strip one of Israel's most powerful arrows out of it's quiver.  As a result, she'll need to be even more obstinate in order to recover it.

And the Palestinians will be emboldened to take up more violence, which will beget more violence in return.

If I were in charge in Israel, I'd be heavily courting China and India and to a lesser extent, Russia.  For China and India make a good deal of the world's products, along with the US (which is already favorably predisposed to Israel).  And once Israel secures it's sources of trade goods, it can then do whatever it needs to do with regards to the Palestinians without much fear of economy retaliation.

Not to mention that if the US, China, and Russia are all favorable to Israel, the UN is neutered.  It's neutered now, as long as the US vetoes anything.  But as this vote shows, putting all your eggs in one basket doesn't work very well.

Offline dfwgator

Obama has certainly shown the world that being an ally of the US means little to nothing.  I have high expectations of Trump to reverse this situation.

Been that way since Nixon sold out Taiwan.