Author Topic: Skowhegan propane dealer with anti-Trump message not licensed to sell fuel  (Read 885 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

By  Colin Ellis  Staff Writer

Michael Turner, who said he would not sell fuel to anyone who voted for President-elect Donald Trump, has not been licensed since 2012.

SKOWHEGAN — A local propane dealer who said in a recent message that he won’t sell to anyone who voted for President-elect Donald Trump has been delivering and dispensing gas without a state license for at least two years, state officials said this week.

Michael Turner, who operates of Turner LP Gas Service on Canaan Road, left a message for would-be customers on his company’s voice mail, saying “If you voted for Donald Trump for president, I will no longer be delivering your gas. Please find someone else.” That message was left on a Friday, when the weather was bitterly cold. The message goes on to say that the cost of gas remains $110 a bottle, with payment due on delivery.

(more and audio at link)
http://www.centralmaine.com/2016/12/21/skowhegan-propane-dealer-with-anti-trump-message-is-not-licensed-to-sell-fuel/

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Skowhegan propane dealer with anti-Trump message not licensed to sell fuel
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 11:08:15 pm »

Another suicide business over Trump's election. These people are crazy.

BTW, the county in which he resides and does business overwhelming voted for Trump. He's done. He killed his business out of spite for Trump. Amazing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.