Author Topic: So overconfident that Hillary would win, look who got stuck with 200 hotel rooms for inauguration  (Read 1180 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

December 19, 2016 | Carmine Sabia

Hillary Clinton and her team weren’t the only people who were certain that she would win the presidency.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo apparently was so convinced that her coronation was a done deal that he booked 200 rooms in D.C. for her inauguration, according to the New York Post’s Page Six.

“A little overconfident,” one Republican quipped.

(more and tweets at link)
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/12/19/overconfident-hillary-win-look-got-stuck-200-hotel-rooms-inauguration-425677

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I wouldn't be surprised if he has "turned them over" to Republicans -- for a fee, of course.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Upon what entity's credit card, did Gov. Cuomo have authority to make such charges?

Normal procedure would place a "hold" based on each room's rate, to ensure sufficient "paying" capability.

Hotels, car rentals etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln