Author Topic: Someone Voted For "Faith Spotted Eagle" In Washington State  (Read 1362 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Someone Voted For "Faith Spotted Eagle" In Washington State
« on: December 20, 2016, 04:40:04 am »

Christine Rousselle  Posted: Dec 19, 2016 4:45 PM

As it turns out, all of those reports about rogue electors have actually manifested themselves as Democratic rogue electors. Someone in Minnesota tried to vote for nobody before being swapped out for a Hillary voter. An elector in Maine cast a vote for Bernie Sanders, and then switched his vote back to Clinton at a second ballot. Colorado had an elector who tried to defect from Clinton.

(more and some funny tweets at link)
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/12/19/someone-voted-for-faith-spotted-eagle-in-washington-state-n2261602
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Someone Voted For "Faith Spotted Eagle" In Washington State
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 04:56:30 am »
Well she did run a fantastic campaign this election. Her spending per electoral vote was way under Hitlaries.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 05:23:40 am »

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/meet-faith-spotted-eagle-the-native-elder-voted-for-president-by-a-washington-state-elector/

First off, Fart Sporting Eagle is a whacked out kook. Secondly, I find it interesting that we haven't heard about this previously...

Satiacum said before Election Day that he wouldn’t support Clinton if she won Washington state.

We had to hear about that dirtbag moron in TX who wasn't voting Trump, but here we have the same thing on Hitlary's side and not a peep from the MSM.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 09:23:31 am »
Did Harambe get any votes?