Author Topic: #FakeNews Headline by CNN Proven as Fake By Reading Their Own Article  (Read 912 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Posted By: Jennifer Burke December 18, 2016

Fake news. It’s the current scapegoat that the Left is using to try to explain Hillary Clinton’s devastating loss to Donald Trump for the presidency. Now don’t get me wrong. There are some sites out there that are inherently fake or who combine half-truths with lies in hopes of either influencing thought, making more money, or both.

The danger in this, however, is that reputable sites like The Blaze and Daily Caller, for example, have been circulated by major media outlets like the Los Angeles Times as “fake.” Why? Because a far-left liberal professor identified them as such and the leftstream media ran with it.

Facebook’s response to “fake news” has been to partner with left-leaning, and some outwardly far left, sites to determine what news is “fake” and what is not. One of the sites who will serve as a “fact chcker,” Snopes, almost exclusively employs leftists.Top Democrat financier George Soros is helping to fund this venture. Those on the right side of the aisle are concerned that their tactic will result in Facebook becoming even more of a leftist echo chamber with conservative thought and Republican principles being stifled and hidden.

(more)
http://politistick.com/fakenews-headline-cnn-proven-fake-reading-article/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.