Author Topic: Trump Election Mandate: Statistics the Media Will Never Discuss  (Read 1054 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

by Kevin Jackson | Dec 14, 2016

he Left now complain about the popular vote, as if the rules in presidential elections suddenly changed. These whiners could have a ham under each arm, and would complain they didn’t have biscuits. Liberals lose badly. And they had become so accustom to winning, they figured they’d never lose again. Keep in mind, post-Obama, the Democrats have been beaten like rapist at the nudist colony. They’ve lost state houses, governorships, the House, the Senate, and now the presidency. But ask them, and they report, “We’re on the right path.”

Obama couldn’t have been a better president for Republicans if he were a Republican plant, hired to infiltrate and ruin the Democrats.

After pulling out all the stops, Barack Obama couldn’t drag Hillary Clinton tread-worn carcass across the finish line, legitimately. So all that remains is for the Left to complain about the process.

“Clinton won the popular vote!”, they protest.

No argument from the winners. Here’s Hillary’s 2nd Place trophy.

Unfortunately what Hillary Clinton accomplished doesn’t get you the presidency.

(more)
http://theblacksphere.net/2016/12/trump-election-mandate-statistics-media-will-never-discuss/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Trump Election Mandate: Statistics the Media Will Never Discuss
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 12:14:31 am »

The Associated Press finds that Clinton won 487 counties nationwide, compared with 2,626 for President-elect Donald Trump. Thus the total number of counties in America is 3113. Rounded up, Clinton won 16 percent of the counties in the election, which means President-elect Trump won 84 percent of the counties.

If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 12:28:38 am »
  Now THAT @240B is a MANDATE- 2600 to 487 Counties in America.
  If just <20 of those counties switched the other way, some less than a 1000 votes, hellary would have her MANDATE also.
   This election proved that as terrible a person as Trump's opponent was, she was also a terrible campaign organizer.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

geronl

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 12:31:11 am »
There was no mandate.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 12:38:33 am »

What these number prove is that without the electoral college, 16% of America would dominate and essentially over-rule the other 84% of America.

That is the whole purpose of the electoral college. That is why it exists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 12:56:30 am »
What these number prove is that without the electoral college, 16% of America would dominate and essentially over-rule the other 84% of America.

That is the whole purpose of the electoral college. That is why it exists.

2 close encounters for our generation:

How would the Cuban Missile Crises been different with Nixon, or would it have happened at all?
   Gore at the helm in 2001 makes me shudder.
   The electoral college is ingenuous, yet cut's both ways.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.