Author Topic: Trump Election Mandate: Statistics the Media Will Never Discuss  (Read 791 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline 240B

  • Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
  • ***
  • Posts: 14,114
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

  • Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
  • ***
  • Posts: 14,114
Re: Trump Election Mandate: Statistics the Media Will Never Discuss
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 07:14:31 PM »

The Associated Press finds that Clinton won 487 counties nationwide, compared with 2,626 for President-elect Donald Trump. Thus the total number of counties in America is 3113. Rounded up, Clinton won 16 percent of the counties in the election, which means President-elect Trump won 84 percent of the counties.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 19,822
  • I hate nothing, not even OUR President
Re: Trump Election Mandate: Statistics the Media Will Never Discuss
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 07:28:38 PM »
  Now THAT @240B is a MANDATE- 2600 to 487 Counties in America.
  If just <20 of those counties switched the other way, some less than a 1000 votes, hellary would have her MANDATE also.
   This election proved that as terrible a person as Trump's opponent was, she was also a terrible campaign organizer.
No government in the 6,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

geronl

  • Guest
Re: Trump Election Mandate: Statistics the Media Will Never Discuss
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 07:31:11 PM »
There was no mandate.

Offline 240B

  • Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
  • ***
  • Posts: 14,114
Re: Trump Election Mandate: Statistics the Media Will Never Discuss
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 07:38:33 PM »

What these number prove is that without the electoral college, 16% of America would dominate and essentially over-rule the other 84% of America.


That is the whole purpose of the electoral college. That is why it exists.



You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 19,822
  • I hate nothing, not even OUR President
Re: Trump Election Mandate: Statistics the Media Will Never Discuss
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 07:56:30 PM »
What these number prove is that without the electoral college, 16% of America would dominate and essentially over-rule the other 84% of America.


That is the whole purpose of the electoral college. That is why it exists.



    2 close encounters for our generation:

   How would the Cuban Missile Crises been different with Nixon, or would it have happened at all?
   Gore at the helm in 2001 makes me shudder.
   The electoral college is ingenuous, yet cut's both ways.
No government in the 6,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf