Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh: If Trump does trillion-dollar stimulus right, people will love it  (Read 4221 times)

Offline musiclady

Could be why his show is going from 3 hours down to 2 in our area. I stopped listening to him as well. Levin too. I'm done with all of them. Don't need them anymore.

I'm loving my new free time.

So much wasted time in the past.

Now that Rush is clearly proven to be a liberal, it would be insane to listen to him....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ConservativeGranny

@ConservativeGranny, good to see you!

Thanks. I've been hear for awhile reading and enjoy your postings as always:)

Silver Pines

And she has been consistent in her philosophy, not changing depending on who the candidate is.

@AbaraXas

I agree.  She said early on in the primaries that it wasn't her job to defend any politician, and now she stresses that Trump can defend his damn self.  But she's fair.

Offline montanajoe

If Trump does trillion-dollar stimulus right, people will love it

In other words GOP good Dims Bad...

Offline Frank Cannon

At least you should wear practical shoes and looser clothing.  How the heck can you aim right in those shoes?

@RAT Patrol how dare you say such a thing. "Practical shoes"? "Looser clothing"? That's an outrageous suggestion. If you post that type of horrible thing again I am going to have to flag your post to the Mods.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
So far we are getting a combination of FDR, LBJ, Obama, and AlGore all rolled into one.. but he has a catch phrase and an R behind his name so that makes it OK.

In other words confused.

There is help!

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Could be why his show is going from 3 hours down to 2 in our area. I stopped listening to him as well. Levin too. I'm done with all of them. Don't need them anymore.

Likewise.

I think my blood pressure has come down quite a bit since turning off talk radio, and since it is apparent the several folks I used to admire were just con-artists for ratings and platforms for selling their brands and books - I'm feeling much healthier.

I actually do not miss them.  They have proven to be major disappointments - one I will not make again in terms of trust. 

I read the news from assorted sources, including this board and I can choose to regulate my outrage, which is less aggravated by the blowhards opining their views upon the same things I'm reading.

I no longer need to hear my views validated by someone somewhere else.  I'm content knowing we live in an age where truth as written has been discarded for the now, the prudent, the party and the monarchy.

We were told in advance that rejecting truth to hold fast to lies and con men would become the demand.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Silver Pines

Thanks. I've been hear for awhile reading and enjoy your postings as always:)

@ConservativeGranny

Thanks, my friend.  I hope you'll like it here.  I think you will...it's a great place.

Silver Pines

OK well the girl in me is going to show.  It's the shoes and the weird arm holes to the skin tight dress.  But whatever.  LOL.  As for the gun not matching, absolutely right.  Aren't you suppose to wear camo with guns?  At least you should wear practical shoes and looser clothing.  How the heck can you aim right in those shoes?

@RAT Patrol

Okay, girl to girl, lol.   I had to go look at the armholes because I didn't notice them the first time.  They're sort of scooped, it looks like.  The dress is tight because it has Lycra in it, which is true of a lot of clothing, from jeans to shirts to dresses to pants and everything else.  It actually keeps them from stretching out.  Dana works out so I don't blame her for not dressing like a Mennonite, lol.

Ankle boots with dresses and skirts is a trend right now, and it's one I can't wait to see die.  They cut off a woman's legs and make them appear thicker, where a heeled pump would elongate them.  It just looks clunky to me.  I love ankle boots with jeans and pants, though.

Practical shoes with that dress would be awful, and she wouldn't look as badassed.  And I am NOT a fan of camo on women.  Not.  Ever.  If you have to wear it when you're hunting, just don't tell me about it.   :laugh:

Offline Frank Cannon

@RAT Patrol

Okay, girl to girl, lol.   I had to go look at the armholes because I didn't notice them the first time.  They're sort of scooped, it looks like.  The dress is tight because it has Lycra in it, which is true of a lot of clothing, from jeans to shirts to dresses to pants and everything else.  It actually keeps them from stretching out.  Dana works out so I don't blame her for not dressing like a Mennonite, lol.

Ankle boots with dresses and skirts is a trend right now, and it's one I can't wait to see die.  They cut off a woman's legs and make them appear thicker, where a heeled pump would elongate them.  It just looks clunky to me.  I love ankle boots with jeans and pants, though.

Practical shoes with that dress would be awful, and she wouldn't look as badassed.  And I am NOT a fan of camo on women.  Not.  Ever.  If you have to wear it when you're hunting, just don't tell me about it.   :laugh:

What this lady says.

Offline Frank Cannon

OK Frank.  Then let's be all gender neutral on this.  Try shooting in this outfit:

And these shoes:

Bondagewear for target practice? I'll give it a shot.

Offline Suppressed

@ConservativeGranny

That's too bad.  You've missed some great Levin lately.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And here is the new big government Limbaugh.

This just solidified my belief that I did the right thing in canceling my 24/7 subscription.

Sad to see that he's sold out like this. He was the last person I thought I'd hear this from.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@ConservativeGranny

That's too bad.  You've missed some great Levin lately.

Listened to Mark for the first time since before the election. He's holding Trumps feet to the fire.

Drew an interesting parallel between FDR ordering a 2 Star General to take over Montgomery Ward to the way Trump has threatened to treat businesses that move overseas.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Listened to Mark for the first time since before the election. He's holding Trumps feet to the fire.

Drew an interesting parallel between FDR ordering a 2 Star General to take over Montgomery Ward to the way Trump has threatened to treat businesses that move overseas.

I used to listen to Limbaugh and thought Levin was out of line. This weekend I listened to some of Levin's stuff. I plan on doing more of it. I also listen to NPR now, which I have never done in the past.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

I used to listen to Limbaugh and thought Levin was out of line. This weekend I listened to some of Levin's stuff. I plan on doing more of it. I also listen to NPR now, which I have never done in the past.

I've learned more about the Constitution from Levin than I ever learned in school.

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't know if that is a contradiction in ideas or if it is just upping the ante in the game.  Either way count me out.  LOL.

If you saw how great my legs and ass looked in heels you wouldn't tap out. Just saying.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
If you saw how great my legs and ass looked in heels you wouldn't tap out. Just saying.

I remember your commercials from the 70's, Frank!

Offline Frank Cannon

I remember your commercials from the 70's, Frank!

LOL. God Bless Joe Namath and the Jets even though they are dead last in the AFC this season. It could be worse though. I could be a Browns fan.

Silver Pines

**nononono*

000hehehehe  You're so fun!  Actually I don't care what crazy thing she wears.  I was just responding to Frank's comment that she was good looking. Me?  You would never catch me in that girdle dress or in those hideous shoes. You might as well jab pencils up your heels and be a human spirograph.   I don't care if I worked out for a zillion hours a day.  I think it is ugly.  As for camo..I have never worn it but I could.  No wait...I have some really cute pink camo Sketcher tennis shoes that I used to wear.  I haven't worn them in years yet I haven't been able to part with them either.  Of course to work as camo you would have to be walking through a pink flower garden....hahahaha...  You never know.  Must be prepared.

@RAT Patrol

Well, it's always fun to examine a woman's look...it's the female in us.  We all have our preferences.  I don't do pink or camo myself, but I think Dana looks great, despite the fact that I'd prefer a pair of killer pumps.

Offline goatprairie

This just solidified my belief that I did the right thing in canceling my 24/7 subscription.

Sad to see that he's sold out like this. He was the last person I thought I'd hear this from.
Rush kept the lid on his friendship with Trump very well. He sort of let the cat out of the bag from time to time during the primaries when he would mention something like  golf outings he and Trump did together.
From his failure to attack Trump on any of his ridiculous positions I assumed there was a much closer bond between the two instead of the random golf outing that Limbaugh made it seem his relation to Trump was like. Rush finally admitted as much in the last year.
Now since the election it's just been three hours of Rush fawning and kissing Trump's posterior.
I have to listen to him now because my wife became enamored of Rush since she recently retired and can listen to Rush for three hours. And she likes Trump. Oh well, what can I do? Now if I don't put him on, she gets agitated.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

I expect Levin will have some clever quips about Trump's Fascism and some vein-exploding rants when Trump begins to out-liberal Obama, but Levin publicly announced his support and vote for Trump instead of actually supporting a Conservative who holds to the principles he says he is beholden, so in my estimation his words do not bear fruit.  Levin is still a slave on the GOP plantation even after making numerous threats to leave it and succumbing of his own volition.

So I no longer have the respect for him I once did, even though he is probably the only one out there that might give Constitutional Conservatism some airtime, much to the indifference of the majority of the population.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

Ready, aim, fire
Wow, when did Hefty start a clothing line? Should have gone with the the force flex model... :whistle:

Come one folks, everybody knows that she should wear denim and pearls for a gun photo shoot.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 07:33:05 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline FS7

I expect Levin will have some clever quips about Trump's Fascism and some vein-exploding rants when Trump begins to out-liberal Obama, but Levin publicly announced his support and vote for Trump instead of actually supporting a Conservative who holds to the principles he says he is beholden, so in my estimation his words do not bear fruit.  Levin is still a slave on the GOP plantation even after making numerous threats to leave it and succumbing of his own volition.

So I no longer have the respect for him I once did, even though he is probably the only one out there that might give Constitutional Conservatism some airtime, much to the indifference of the majority of the population.

The problem with Levin (for me, at least) wasn't that he was a political hostage. He knew (and still knows) that Trump was no conservative, but was one of the last people standing to oppose him. Only a few remained until the election that I know of, like Glenn Beck and Steve Deace. Levin fought for conservatism during the primaries and during the election, though I was pretty strongly turned off when he insulted the #NeverTrump movement and mocked Evan McMullin on his show. That's Trump-like behavior, and it's what I expect from a semi-retarded child, not Levin.

I may give him a chance again, though, which is more than I can say for most other hosts. Chris Plante, the local guy here, was never particularly over-the-top as far as I remember, but he may be worth a listen again. I haven't listened much so it's possible he dutifully loaded himself into the Trump-branded cattle car, but I'm not sure. In general, I find myself less angry and with much more free time since freeing myself of most talk radio. I listen to a Steve Deace podcast or two when I'm working in my woodshop, since he's a) Christian, b) not angry, c) intelligent, and d) talks with a calm tone with his team about things other than politics.

Other than that, the outrage merchants on the radio don't do much to further the cause.