Author Topic: 47 U.S. companies join anti-Trump Breitbart blacklist  (Read 1058 times)

rangerrebew

47 U.S. companies join anti-Trump Breitbart blacklist
« on: December 02, 2016, 12:15:35 pm »
 47 U.S. companies join anti-Trump Breitbart blacklist
Posted By Chelsea Schilling On 12/01/2016 @ 8:28 pm In APP Frontpage,Front Page,Politics,U.S. | No Comments
Republish
Reprint

The Sleeping Giants Twitter logo features raised fists that are almost identical to the logo of a black fist used by the Black Power movement

A Donald Trump-hating Twitter user – who is too scared to reveal his true identity because he says he fears backlash from Trump supporters – is attempting to destroy a leading conservative news site with a coordinated campaign attacking its advertisers and claiming it’s “racist.”

The anonymous Twitter user, known as Sleeping Giants, is attempting to take down Breitbart News. It takes screenshots of advertisements on Breitbart and then harasses companies that own the ads, demanding that they blacklist the news site.

And several high-profile U.S. companies are taking the bait.

Article printed from WND: http://www.wnd.com

URL to article: http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/47-u-s-companies-join-anti-trump-breitbart-blacklist/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: 47 U.S. companies join anti-Trump Breitbart blacklist
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 03:03:05 pm »
Thanks for link.

Was in process of renewing my insurance with Allstate, but after reading this, will look elsewhere.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 03:04:10 pm »
 :eatdrink:

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 03:06:17 pm »
The liberal chattering class complain about Breitbart contributors ganging up on them.  Yet the very next second they turn around and recruit another member to their long running pack of attack dogs.

Since liberals see no problem whatsoever in using government agencies as political weapons, maybe these companies can soon expect a visit from the IRS, OSHA, the EPA and a dozen other acronym agencies.