Author Topic: Ivanka Trump, climate czar?  (Read 4093 times)

Offline Talisker

Re: Ivanka Trump, climate czar?
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2016, 09:27:47 pm »
So what is factually wrong with the article?  I mean you used a lot of words injecting your own bias and opinion into the piece without pointing out anything factually wrong.

Could that be due to the fact that Trump is already starting to mumble about climate change being man made?

Seeing as how you're a Trump supporter and ostensibly one who hoped he was going to undo eight years of Obama...why are you not upset that there is even a hint of him retaining the unconstitutional Czar positions?

My words made a clear point - the lack of facts exists in the slander of Ivanka. And no, Trump's not starting to mumble about climate change being man made. <Removed by MOD.  Please refrain from personal attacks.>
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 10:41:34 pm by MOD3 »
Those who command, must obey.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2016, 09:30:16 pm »
That's called lies and slander, and anonymity is what allows you to get away with it.

But do go on, continue to defend bumper sticker declarations, slanderous insults and lack of referenced or even explained arguments on the net.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Talisker

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2016, 09:30:54 pm »
Ahhh

Now we are getting to to the soul of an average Trump supporter and that can be summed up as "big government and mandates on businesses is ok as long as we're running it."

Your hyperbole is farcical. But then, you're writing to convince Hillary supporters, so you really can't get too stupid, can you? That's one of the true perks of your work.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2016, 09:31:53 pm »
My words made a clear point - the lack of facts exists in the slander of Ivanka. And no, Trump's not starting to mumble about climate change being man made. <Removed by MOD.  Please refrain from personal attacks.>
[/b]

Sounds slanderous to those who may disagree with you...either that, or you have cataracts.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 10:42:30 pm by MOD3 »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2016, 09:33:12 pm »
Your hyperbole is farcical. But then, you're writing to convince Hillary supporters, so you really can't get too stupid, can you? That's one of the true perks of your work.

@LMAO..."perks of work"? Who's paying you for your verbal stylings?    :silly:

Offline Talisker

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2016, 09:33:22 pm »
And vice-versa.  She and that husband of hers are trash.

Sounds like a butthurt liberal opinion to me. Her husband ran rings around Hillary's idiots. Lol!

Offline Talisker

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2016, 09:38:39 pm »
Sounds slanderous to those who may disagree with you...either that, or you have cataracts.

Slanderous to whom, a mob of Hillary supporters posting as nevertrumpers? Lol! Over in Europe, Geert Wilders is on trial for stating the actual contents of the Koran. <Removed by MOD.  Please refrain from personal attacks.> Same hypocrisy.

I'm not a snowflake. Deal with it.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 10:43:06 pm by MOD3 »

Offline Talisker

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2016, 09:41:40 pm »

Honest people don't like liars.

Liars find that funny.

geronl

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2016, 09:41:54 pm »
That's liberal? Not certain aspects of it, like the length of time, amount of pay, previous notice, or anything else. But the simple fact of some business protection for giving birth is not only liberal, but quite liberal?

40 hour work weeks and mandatory weekends must piss you off to no end.

Yes, government forced mandatory leave is extremely left-wing

geronl

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2016, 09:43:02 pm »
Sounds like a butthurt liberal opinion to me. Her husband ran rings around Hillary's idiots. Lol!

Calling bonafide liberals "trash" is out of bounds in Trumplandia I guess.

geronl

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2016, 09:44:02 pm »

There are no Hillary supporters on this forum. Many of us don't like liberal NY douchebags of whatever party

geronl

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2016, 09:44:51 pm »
Do you do anything other than bumper stickers? Or is hit and run your comfort zone, since actual argumentation is above your pay grade?

Please. I don't feel like rehashing the campaign, the man never told the truth if he could help it

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2016, 09:52:14 pm »
Yes, government forced mandatory leave is extremely left-wing

And many of us are employed by small business owners who cannot afford this stupidity.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2016, 10:00:24 pm »
No one here voted for or supports Hillary....let's not rehash that again..please!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2016, 10:12:41 pm »
No presidential candidate ever slandered, slimed, and disrespected their opponents more than this pres elect.

Any so called 'lies' coming his way are well deserved. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2016, 10:30:33 pm »
I think Ivanka's qualifications in research climatology is limited to knowing which jacket to wear each morning.

The founder of the Weather Channel , John Coleman would be my choice.   He like myself is convinced humans have zero impact of long term climate trends.

How could any intelligent person believe otherwise?  Take away government grants for research on this and other topics and they won't.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2016, 11:27:38 pm »
I'm not surprised.  Ivanka is already on record (as are her brothers and father) with regards to their opinion on the subject of climate change. 

http://time.com/4362393/donald-trump-supported-addressing-climate-change-before-calling-it-a-hoax/

Trump’s 2009 stance came in the form of an open letter to President Barack Obama and Congress published in the New York Times. The letter, first reported by Grist, was signed by Trump and other prominent business leaders in advance of the 2009 Copenhagen climate talks that most experts agree ended in failure. Trump’s children—Eric, Ivanka and Donald Jr.—all joined the letter as well.

“We support your effort to ensure meaningful and effective measures to control climate change, an immediate challenge facing the United States and the world today,” the letter says. “Please allow us, the United States of America, to serve in modeling the change necessary to protect humanity and our planet.”

Silver Pines

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2016, 12:11:37 am »
Not surprising.  Ivanka is a liberal feminist and friends with Lena Dunham.  She pushed him to take on "women's issues", whatever they might be, "wage equality",and she wants him to federally subsidize childcare. 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2016, 12:16:38 am »

On top of that, the anonymity of the internet allows posters to be less temperate, less self-controlled in their responses...

You better believe it you dumb son of a b!tch. Now get the hell out of here before I punch you in the face.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2016, 12:38:53 am »

He's not?

CLIMATE CHANGE

Then: “The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.” — 2012 tweet. “Global warming is an expensive hoax!” — January 2014 tweet.

Now: “I think there is some connectivity. Some, something. It depends on how much.” — On the link between human activity and climate change. “I’m looking at it very closely. I have an open mind to it.” — On whether he will withdraw from climate change accords.

http://onenewsnow.com/science-tech

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2016, 12:42:13 am »
Putting Ivanka Trump ahead of climate policies, will be like putting Michelle Obama in charge of school lunches, and we all know how that turned out.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Silver Pines

« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2016, 12:45:37 am »
You better believe it you dumb son of a b!tch. Now get the hell out of here before I punch you in the face.

@Frank Cannon

Lmao

Offline LMAO

« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2016, 01:44:36 am »
He's not?

http://onenewsnow.com/science-tech

I've learned that, even when confronted with Trump's own words, many of his supporters still chose denial so it's just an exercise in futility.

Trump and his offspring can have whatever opinion they want regarding so called Anthropogenic Climate Change. The problem is he's now in a position to implement policies and many of those policies end up causing more harm that the alleged problem they are trying to fix
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online corbe

« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2016, 01:50:56 am »

3 ways Ivanka's inner liberal is about to go WILD in Trump's White House
By: Maria Jeffrey | December 01, 2016

Now that her father, Donald Trump, will soon be President Trump, Ivanka Trump walks the line between her father’s stated conservative positions and the liberal elite society she is a member of.

A new Politico report confirms as much, with regard to the Ivanka-liberal elite connection. Ivanka also has the ears of her father, as we all know.

So what leftist causes will Ivanka champion in the Trump administration? Here are three biggest possibilities:

1. Climate change

“Ivanka wants to make climate change—which her father has called a hoax perpetuated by the Chinese—one of her signature issues, a source close to her told Politico. The source said Ivanka is in the early stages of exploring how to use her spotlight to speak out on the issue,” Politico’s Annie Karni writes.

Is Ivanka’s influence on climate change apparent already? While campaigning for president, Donald Trump stated he would “cancel” the Paris Agreement, a brainchild of the United Nations. Since getting elected, however, Trump has signaled that he’s open to keeping an executive commitment to the Paris climate accord to limit greenhouse gases. He now says that he is “looking at it very closely” and that he has an “open mind” about it.

2. So called “equal pay”

During her speech at the Republican National Convention in July, Ivanka promised that, as president, her father “will change labor laws” to ensure equal pay for women: “He will fight for equal pay for equal work, and I will fight for this too, right along side of him.”

Ivanka hasn’t been quiet about pushing the liberal myth about women being paid less for equal work — thus the need for equal pay laws. And now that her father is to assume the Oval Office, she’ll exert a lot of influence in advancing the cause.

But Congress is the only entity that can constitutionally change labor laws, and the last equal pay bill Congress considered went down in flames in the GOP Senate two years ago. Earth to Ivanka: A GOP Congress isn’t going to pass an equal pay bill in 2017 either.

3. Paid parental leave

In addition, Ivanka promised that her father “will focus on making quality childcare affordable and accessible for all” during her showcase RNC speech. Sure enough, Trump floated a government welfare plan shortly thereafter that would, among other things, establish a six-week national maternity leave policy, paid for by unemployment insurance.

Now that Trump has been elected president, he has a huge and powerful platform from which to advance any cause he likes. He clearly has taken advice from Ivanka before, and it’s likely he’ll continue to be a vector for his daughter’s leftist agenda.

But it would be far better for Donald Trump to shape policy based off a little something called conservatism and more importantly the U.S. Constitution.

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/12/3-ways-ivankas-inner-liberal-is-about-to-go-wild-in-trumps-white-house#sthash.pp8ZpRom.dpuf
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.