Author Topic: Wisconsin officials drop TRUTH BOMB about recount  (Read 7160 times)

Offline jpsb

Re: Wisconsin officials drop TRUTH BOMB about recount
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2016, 04:42:35 pm »
FACT JACK:  you still need evidence in this country if you make claims of the sort that would undermine a fundamental process.

One can also use common sense.  Motor voter laws make it very easy for non citizens to register to vote, very easy. President Obama encourages non-citizen to vote. One would have to be very naive to believe that illegals are not voting, particularity in states where they are encouraged to vote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2016, 04:43:44 pm »
One can also use common sense.  Motor voter laws make it very easy for non citizens to register to vote, very easy. President Obama encourages non-citizen to vote. One would have to be very naive to believe that illegals are not voting, particularity in states where they are encouraged to vote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs

I don't disagree with you on any of this but the fact remains that Trump needs to back up his claims or he looks like an even bigger moron. Posting links from some obscure website ain't gonna cut it.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2016, 04:53:04 pm »

I don't disagree with you on any of this but the fact remains that Trump needs to back up his claims or he looks like an even bigger moron. Posting links from some obscure website ain't gonna cut it.

Jeff Sessions will back up Trumps claim and do quite a bit to fix it to. While I do not like the idea it might be time for some kind of national ID card. Picture ID to vote at a minimum.

• Technical
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2016, 04:54:56 pm »
Jeff Sessions will back up Trumps claim and do quite a bit to fix it to. While I do not like the idea it might be time for some kind of national ID card. Picture ID to vote at a minimum.

Don't disagree about any of this. This is about Trump making a wild claim as President elect.

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2016, 05:01:29 pm »

Before we condemn Trump, lets wait till what time he is serving as our POTUS, lets give benefit of the doubt till then.
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Oceander

« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2016, 05:07:46 pm »
Before we condemn Trump, lets wait till what time he is serving as our POTUS, lets give benefit of the doubt till then.

No benefit of the doubt.  He's a big boy and should have put his big boy pants on when he threw his hat in the ring.  He puts up or he shuts up; that's it.  You wouldn't have given anyone else the benefit of the doubt.

Oceander

« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2016, 05:08:59 pm »

A national ID card should be mandatory by now. 

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2016, 05:15:48 pm »
You're wrong.

Trump is not encouraging a recount. He's pointing out that the vote is biased towards the Rats already. The ballots can be recounted numerous times and it won't matter. The ballots are not signed so if an illegal votes you can't discount the vote because you can't identify how they voted.

I was not a Trump supporter, but I sure am not going to let my opposition to him cloud my ability to think critically as so many neverTrumpers seem to be doing.

You're right -- I don't get this either.

There was plenty of legitimate concern by Republicans before the election about illegals voting.  There's been data posted about the millions of illegals registered to vote, the video of that woman asking Obama if Dreamers, etc. should be afraid if they vote, and him saying "no", etc..  The Justice Department is actively attempting to suppress efforts to verify citizenship before new voters may register.  And as you point out, there is no way to fix/recount that after the fact because ballots cannot be linked to specific voters to know which way they voted.  When you couple this with the tremendous increase in absentee voting, the system is absolutely begging for large-scale ballot-box stuffing.

Sometimes I wish Trump wouldn't say stuff like this, but then I start thinking that these very real issues aren't going to get any public attention if they aren't accompanied by some hyperbole.  Just the way it is.

Offline thackney

« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2016, 05:20:39 pm »
While I do not like the idea it might be time for some kind of national ID card. Picture ID to vote at a minimum.

Nope, keep the electoral college and keep the individual states to decide how they run their elections.

Do not give more power and control to the feds.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2016, 05:33:52 pm »
Rather than a National ID card, simply mandate to states that if an ID is to pass muster for voting, it must have certain things. You could still do it with a DL, just incorporate registration info into the bar code, and maybe something to indicate it on the front.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2016, 05:38:05 pm »
Rather than a National ID card, simply mandate to states that if an ID is to pass muster for voting, it must have certain things. You could still do it with a DL, just incorporate registration info into the bar code, and maybe something to indicate it on the front.

Texas has a picture ID requirement, for now.  Liberals are still fighting that.  I always vote using my approved Concealed Handgun License.

I also lIke to gloat about it on Facebook....
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 06:46:07 pm by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline bilo

« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2016, 06:34:15 pm »

There was plenty of legitimate concern by Republicans before the election about illegals voting.  There's been data posted about the millions of illegals registered to vote, the video of that woman asking Obama if Dreamers, etc. should be afraid if they vote, and him saying "no", etc..  The Justice Department is actively attempting to suppress efforts to verify citizenship before new voters may register.  And as you point out, there is no way to fix/recount that after the fact because ballots cannot be linked to specific voters to know which way they voted.  When you couple this with the tremendous increase in absentee voting, the system is absolutely begging for large-scale ballot-box stuffing.

Sometimes I wish Trump wouldn't say stuff like this, but then I start thinking that these very real issues aren't going to get any public attention if they aren't accompanied by some hyperbole.  Just the way it is.

Thanks

It would be nice if Trump would fully explain his thinking on these issues, but I don't think that's going to happen. It is encouraging that he does recognize there is a problem. So far I like who he's picking for Cabinet positions and as advisers. If he's surrounded by people who can do the "heavy lifting" I think there's a good opportunity for some big things to be done. I love the pick of Price for HHS. He was against obamacare from the get go, offered alternatives and has a background as a doctor who ran his own clinic.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

• Technical
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2016, 06:37:51 pm »

Yeah but, don't you think that Trump risks turning this very serious and real issue into Alex Jones conspiracy theory stuff by throwing bombs like this?

Offline jpsb

« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2016, 02:03:40 pm »

Don't disagree about any of this. This is about Trump making a wild claim as President elect.

Wild Claim? Do non citizens vote in U.S. elections?

Offline jpsb

« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2016, 02:08:14 pm »

Yup as always "the squeaky wheel gets the grease".