Author Topic: Surge of immigrants with anti-American values  (Read 660 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Surge of immigrants with anti-American values
« on: November 20, 2016, 06:13:22 pm »
Immigration is surging from countries where majorities believe in wife beating and intolerance to gays and religious diversity is high, according to a new analysis.

The report from the Center for Immigration Studies draws attention to the clash of cultures between the pro-diversity United States and the huge growth in immigration from 2010 of those from low-diversity nations such as Egypt, India, Ghana and Iraq.

"No one will be surprised that social views in traditional societies differ from those in the post-industrial West, but the degree of divergence can be striking. Immigration is surging from countries where that divergence is especially large," wrote Jason Richwine.

Read more at: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/surge-of-immigrants-with-anti-american-values/article/2607852
The Republic is lost.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Surge of immigrants with anti-American values
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 07:58:50 pm »
@Free Vulcan

Bring them in. Make sure that they follow all the laws of the U.S. No Sharia allowed. No polygamy allowed.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 08:10:07 pm »
They'll just vote in representatives that believe in all that stuff..

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 08:19:07 pm »
You had 150 years of immigrants from countries with royalty. So, what's the King say about all this?

Oh ... wait ...

Where they are from is a damned sight less important than why they came. But that, of course, doesn't fit neatly into a headline which gets rage clicks and shares.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink