Author Topic: Illegal Immigration Into The U.S.: The Ugly Truth You're Not Hearing About  (Read 707 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
“The flood of Mexican illegal aliens across the United States southern border is wanton, violent, continuous, and unchecked. That is the truth. There is no ‘alternate’ truth.”

Illegal immigration into the U.S. costs a pretty penny for the American taxpayer. A study done by the Federation For American Immigration Reform (FAIR) concluded that U.S. taxpayers as a whole pay $113 billion a year. This study was done in 2013, and as with all studies of this nature, ever-changing circumstances, most notably time, can impact the results.

You may be interested in the little-known fact that illegal immigrants have Social Security benefits, and not only that, but they get the same SS benefits as a U.S. citizen by working for far less than an American is required to work. While a legal citizen must work for a full decade before claiming SS, an undocumented citizen only has to work for one and a half years for the same payoff.
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3712612/illegal-immigration-into-the-u-s-the-ugly-truth-youre-not-hearing-about/#tjpUOMPuv7vuxVoZ.99

I think the elephant in the room is the actual number of people in this country who are in violation of immigration laws.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Illegal Immigration Into The U.S.: The Ugly Truth You're Not Hearing About
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 12:29:09 pm »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley