Author Topic: What exactly is an 'undocumented immigrant'?  (Read 629 times)

Offline Deacon Blue

What exactly is an 'undocumented immigrant'?
« on: November 14, 2016, 07:50:54 pm »
They are simply rebranded illegal aliens.  It's like the Democrats being the 'progressive party', lol.

Why would anyone, anywhere (outside of immediate family and Democrats looking for more cheap votes) ever support amnesty for people who have entered our country illegally?

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: What exactly is an 'undocumented immigrant'?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 10:36:44 pm »
Welcome to TBR. :seeya:

You are right and folks need to stand strong on the names the liberals always try to change the terminology in their favor. If you break a law that's illegal there is nothing racist about calling them what they are.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: What exactly is an 'undocumented immigrant'?
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 11:44:37 pm »
@Deacon Blue

Interesting. A coworker friend-Hispanic-was asking me what I thought Trump would do. From the conversation I intuited, and I may be wrong, that he hasn't kept up on his documentation. As much as I like the guy, if he is breaking the immigration law(s) he deserves whatever comes down the pike.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley