Author Topic: UPDATE: Mom who Berated, Cursed, and Mocked Young Child for “Voting” for Trump – Now in Trouble with the Law!  (Read 2053 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

By Onan Coca  November 13, 2016

Late Thursday night/early Friday morning we brought you the sad story of a family in Texas whose lives may have been upended by the election. No, it wasn’t Donald Trump’s fault; it was a problem of their own making.

Here’s the gist of the story from Friday:

>A mom discovered that her young son had voted for Mr. Trump in an elementary school election and had decided to teach him a lesson in the most disgusting way possible. She yelled at him, cursed at him, and told him to leave her house as she excoriated him for his fake vote. As her son cried, begged, and apologized the woman laughed at him and mocked him for his poor decision

Many of our readers commented and emailed wondering if the local police had been identified and if the Texas Child Protective Services had gotten involved. Well, now we have an update to the story and many of you will be happy to learn that the police have gotten involved to ensure the children’s protection.

(more)
http://constitution.com/update-mom-berated-cursed-mocked-young-child-voting-trump-now-trouble-law/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
I watched the video in question and my reaction is quite visceral...that "mother" is a sadist.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline rodamala

I watched the video in question and my reaction is quite visceral...that "mother" is a sadist.

What sort of human being intentionally and mercilessly traumatizes a child like that?

Nevermind.

Offline GrouchoTex

What sort of human being intentionally and mercilessly traumatizes a child like that?

Nevermind.
Fresno Texas is a little town about 25 miles southeast of me.
It's been all over the Houston News.

Offline skeeter

What an absolute POS that mother is.

Offline bolobaby

Not excusing her actions, but be careful. I remember a case in MA where a young girl was removed from the home because they claimed daily Bible study was a form of mental torment. That and - gasp - the girl did chores around the house. (She volunteered because her mother was physically handicapped and she wanted to help, but social services thought she was too young.)

Next up: bureaucrats telling us that denying global warming is mentally torturing our children.

Again - I'm not saying what this woman did is right, but be careful about the reach of law here. If the punishment is complete removal of parental rights, there's definitely a possible slippery slope when liberals get involved.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Charlespg

By Onan Coca  November 13, 2016

Late Thursday night/early Friday morning we brought you the sad story of a family in Texas whose lives may have been upended by the election. No, it wasn’t Donald Trump’s fault; it was a problem of their own making.

Here’s the gist of the story from Friday:

>A mom discovered that her young son had voted for Mr. Trump in an elementary school election and had decided to teach him a lesson in the most disgusting way possible. She yelled at him, cursed at him, and told him to leave her house as she excoriated him for his fake vote. As her son cried, begged, and apologized the woman laughed at him and mocked him for his poor decision

Many of our readers commented and emailed wondering if the local police had been identified and if the Texas Child Protective Services had gotten involved. Well, now we have an update to the story and many of you will be happy to learn that the police have gotten involved to ensure the children’s protection.

(more)
http://constitution.com/update-mom-berated-cursed-mocked-young-child-voting-trump-now-trouble-law/

Take the kids from her and fix the so called "mother" so she can never  bear children  again
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
This broke my heart, the poor children.

I cried watching that video, that's child abuse, plain and simple.

Just because you have a working uterus and ovaries doesn't make you a mother.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 06:26:26 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline GrouchoTex

I heard the county sheriff on the radio, on my way in to work this morning.
A lot of people in Ft. Bend county are upset by this.
They are looking into filing charges, if there is a finding that this could be child abuse/neglect.
They are talking to the D.A.
The woman is now claiming it was all a big joke.
Sorry, but it doesn't look funny at all, when you watch that kid on the video.

Offline raml

I saw the video and that was not a joke that poor kid was scared and crying not even a child actor could be that good his little face said it all. I felt so sorry for him I didn't even care why she was abusing him it was how she was abusing this child emotionally not to sure he can get over that kind of abuse very easily. Who knows how long she has been doing this kind of thing.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I hope our members in Texas will keep us up to date on this one.
I tried to make my own google alert to no avail.

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline CSM

Nevermind.

Actually she did much more damage that many realize.  This child now knows that his mother's love is conditional and that he will never be able to count on her.  She has abandoned him and I doubt he will ever overcome this abuse.  I pray that he does....

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Actually she did much more damage that many realize.  This child now knows that his mother's love is conditional and that he will never be able to count on her.  She has abandoned him and I doubt he will ever overcome this abuse.  I pray that he does....

What's worse is that the kid had no idea what he had done to cause the outburst. If he had stolen something, or broken something, then those are real things that he can comprehend and say to himself, well, I won't do that again. But in this case, he doesn't even know what he did. There is no way he can correct his behavior, because he does not understand what the problem is in the first place.

She asked him why did you vote for Trump, and he answered because I saw him on TV. So, he didn't actually 'vote' for Trump, he simply picked out a name he knew. The mother must have known this, and continued with her psychological torture nonetheless.

More than trust issues and insecurity, the kid could possibly grow up unable to make a decision for fear of repercussions. Since he made an innocent, blind, choice, and the result was all of this, the next time he is asked to choose something, he could possibly have a nervous breakdown.

Very, very, cruel. And he mother took it to the farthest extreme. Seeing the pain she was inflicting, instead of stopping it only fueled her on. I hope those children are in a safe place, far away from this obvious psychopath.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Is the mother divorced?

If so, smart ex-husband for getting away from her.

Wonder if he wants the kids...?