Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi: Calls to step down as leader are sexist  (Read 740 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Nancy Pelosi: Calls to step down as leader are sexist
« on: November 13, 2016, 02:48:53 pm »
By    Sean Lengell    11/13/14 12:42 PM

Some in media have questioned whether the California Democrat deserves another term as party leader after Democrats failed last week to win the House for the third successive election under her watch. But Pelosi suggested the media hold a double standard with her, saying reporters never questioned Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s desire to remain party leader after the GOP repeatedly failed — until last week — to win control of the Senate.

“What was the day that any of you said to Mitch McConnell when [Republicans] lost the Senate three times in a row …. 'Aren’t you getting a little old, Mitch? Shouldn’t you step aside?' Have you ever asked him that question?” Pelosi rhetorically asked reporters gathered at the Capitol Thursday for her weekly briefing.

(more)
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/nancy-pelosi-calls-to-step-down-as-leader-are-sexist/article/2556134
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 02:50:30 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Nancy Pelosi: Calls to step down as leader are sexist
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 03:01:29 pm »

You have to watch the video. This woman is as batty as fruitcake.

What's with the lapels Nancy? Is that you Elvis impersonation?

No kidding guys. This woman is gone. The lights are on, but nobody's home.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Mom MD

Re: Nancy Pelosi: Calls to step down as leader are sexist
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 03:20:38 pm »
You have to watch the video. This woman is as batty as fruitcake.

What's with the lapels Nancy? Is that you Elvis impersonation?

No kidding guys. This woman is gone. The lights are on, but nobody's home.

That makes her uniquely qualified to lead the party of Maxine Waters, Barbara Boxer and Sheila Jackson Lee
God is still in control