Author Topic: Michele Bachmann on Trump victory: ‘God did this’  (Read 7107 times)

Offline Longmire

Re: Michele Bachmann on Trump victory: ‘God did this’
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2016, 07:07:17 pm »
Shut up, Michele. You're an idiot, and also an embarrassment to Republicans and conservatives.

Petulant 8888crybaby

Online mountaineer

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2016, 07:07:39 pm »
I am glad a man like Pence will be part of this administration.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2016, 07:08:32 pm »

Ditto
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2016, 07:12:33 pm »
In a couple of years, if we still have the internet - we should remind Bachman that what came under Trump, must also be from God.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2016, 07:18:32 pm »
God also let Nebuchadnezzar run roughshod over his people, so there's that.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2016, 07:24:28 pm »

It's the only thing that keeps me from abject panic at this point in time.

It looks like Trump may go counter-type and give Pence some authority..

We'll see how long it lasts, though.  His ego is so overwhelming that he may decide he needs all the glory and mess things up.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2016, 07:31:52 pm »
The lesson to be learned in this election spiritually, is that we need a revival in this nation so that no one ever mistakes the desire for political power for God's will.

Hold on now... In the technical aspect, it is well within Christian thought to declare this election within the Father's will - It obviously is. He says he raises up kings and tears down nations. To say, "God did this," is perfectly legit, whether directly by his hand, or allowed... That it has come to pass means it is within His will.

It is the assignation of salvatory motive that should rightly be called out - Singing 'Onward Christian Soldiers' with this lecherous gasbag dressed as Moses at the front is so ridiculous as to be nearly comical, if it wasn't so insipid and uninspired...

As to revival... pray hard.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2016, 07:37:00 pm »
Michelle, we hardly know ye.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2016, 07:38:39 pm »
That Pence stood with the man whose audio release showed him to be the most base, perverted man, second only to Larry Flynt, tells me all I need to know about Pence.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2016, 07:40:16 pm »
Oh, STOP IT!!!

Of course God had a hand in it.   

But, only because Ronald Reagan persuaded Him to give us one more chance.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2016, 07:42:46 pm »
 :amen:
I prayed that God would spare the USA from the corrupt lying Hitlery.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2016, 07:44:29 pm »
If people believe that politicians were sent by God , they start believing that politician can do no wrong and should never be questioned
Foolishness

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2016, 07:46:44 pm »
Do you all remember the days when we used to laugh at Obama supporters for talking like this?

the Donny DEVOTEES are truly exact the Mirror Image of The Obama Zombies!!   :thud:
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline Longmire

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2016, 07:49:46 pm »
But, only because Ronald Reagan persuaded Him to give us one more chance.

Trump speaking at Gettyburg may have gotten Abe Lincoln's attention as well.

Looking forward to President Trump and the revival of Americanism.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2016, 07:51:20 pm »
We need to be praying for America and her people that the corruption in our collective hearts will be cleansed, that we will be forgiven, and that we never, ever again have to choose between two completely ungodly, corrupt, and immoral people such as Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

The lesson to be learned in this election spiritually, is that we need a revival in this nation so that no one ever mistakes the desire for political power for God's will.

I believe that the "evangelical" community will have a lot to answer for before a Holy God, for what they overlooked and even commended in pushing Donald Trump on us.
Sin is sin in the eyes of GOD . Trump has his and you have yours . No difference .

Offline musiclady

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2016, 08:02:44 pm »
Sin is sin in the eyes of GOD . Trump has his and you have yours . No difference .

No difference, I agree.

But I have been forgiven because I have confessed, and he has claimed he doesn't have anything to ask forgiveness for, and has repeatedly bragged about his sin.

Therein lies the difference.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2016, 08:11:11 pm »
Pharisees, Sadducees .musiclady

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2016, 08:48:40 pm »

What I find interesting, and a tool of the Adversary, is that anytime someone points out sin, they are almost automatically accused of being a Pharisee and Sadducee, without any understanding of what they were and why Jesus excoriated them to begin with.

We see this with self-identifying Christians who embrace homosexual marriage and accuse those who still call those behaviors sin, to be Pharisees and Sadducees.

Because in this perverted culture - the only sins that exist are those who call evil what it is, and those who refuse to bow down to the government and culture.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline musiclady

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2016, 08:55:55 pm »

I acknowledge that I am a sinner.  I know that my sins can only be forgiven through the Blood of Jesus Christ, the Sinless Lamb of God.  I have confessed my sins to him, and know that without Him, I am no more than filthy rags.  And I know that through Him, I can have eternal life, and not through any goodness in my heart............ because without Him, there is none there.

If your ludicrous name calling makes you feel better, so be it.  It's on your head.

But your accusations cannot be any farther from the truth.

And if you have a shred of honesty in you, I think you understand that.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2016, 08:58:12 pm »
What I find interesting, and a tool of the Adversary, is that anytime someone points out sin, they are almost automatically accused of being a Pharisee and Sadducee, without any understanding of what they were and why Jesus excoriated them to begin with.

We see this with self-identifying Christians who embrace homosexual marriage and accuse those who still call those behaviors sin, to be Pharisees and Sadducees.

Because in this perverted culture - the only sins that exist are those who call evil what it is, and those who refuse to bow down to the government and culture.

Agree.  It is those who seek to cover up, and not acknowledge the presence of sin, who are the first to cast stones at those who actually believe the words of Scripture.  Those who are caught up in the sins of the culture, who accuse Christians of believing in a morality beyond ourselves of being "self-righteous," when that is the opposite of what we believe.

It happens all the time.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 08:59:05 pm by musiclady »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2016, 08:59:06 pm »

God made man in his image. Man then returned the favor. Thats where polytheistic faiths have an advantage. They simply go with the god that best reflects their worldview. Wanna chase people down with dogs? There's a god for that. Sodomy don't Bother you? There's one for that too!

With Christianity, everyone has to project their diametrically opposed visions on the same guy. This is the biggest reason I left organized religion and choose instead to carry on a more one on one worship of the Almighty. Everyone seems to know for a fact their bastardization of what he actually said in his all time best seller is the 'one true way'.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2016, 09:02:33 pm »

Precisely right = the pharisees and sadducees were wicked = Twisting the truth of Torah to suit their purposes. To those with eyes to see and ears to hear, in every_single_case, where Yeshua challenged the Pharisees, it was because they were accusing as sin, that which Torah does not say is sin.

In *NO* case did Yeshua allow sin to be disregarded. Not once.

Shabbat Shalom, brother!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2016, 09:04:03 pm »
It may be premature to declare anything the work of God until you see if the fruits are Godly or not.

Right now, even ignoring Trump's troubled past (just to give him the benefit of the doubt), you just have his promises, not his deeds.

We will know within the first week then within the first 3 months, if he is a truth teller or just another BS artist.

He made very clear 'day one' and 'first 100 days' promises. If he keeps them, good for him, and I'll gladly say I was wrong. If not, we know what we suspected about his word.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2016, 09:05:33 pm »
Precisely right = the pharisees and sadducees were wicked = Twisting the truth of Torah to suit their purposes. To those with eyes to see and ears to hear, in every_single_case, where Yeshua challenged the Pharisees, it was because they were accusing as sin, that which Torah does not say is sin.

In *NO* case did Yeshua allow sin to be disregarded. Not once.

Shabbat Shalom, brother!

And yet, that is precisely what we are being told we must do, or we are called "Pharisees."

There is no doubt in my mind as to the source of that Lie.

geronl

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2016, 09:13:04 pm »
we should laugh in their faces for such idiocy