Author Topic: Did Jersey photographer's video of Clinton stumble change course of history?  (Read 523 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did Jersey photographer's video of Clinton stumble change course of history?
Updated: November 11, 2016 — 12:04 PM EST

by Sam Carchidi, STAFF WRITER

In the days after Donald Trump's stunning presidential win over Hillary Clinton, Zdenek Gazda has been bombarded by phone calls and texts, telling him he changed the election.

He doesn't disagree with them.

Gazda is a freelance photographer from New Jersey who filmed the video of Clinton after she became ill and stumbled at a campaign event two months ago.

"People say to me that it showed she's not strong," Gazda said on Friday. "If I wasn't there, nobody would have known what happened....People need to know the truth."

more
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20161112_Did_Jersey_photographer_s_video_of_Clinton_stumble_change_course_of_history_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

It was probably one of many factors .  Undeniably , Hillary Clinton was probably one of the most corrupt candidates to run in the history of the Republic
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
The word map for Clinton stressed Lies and Untrustworthy among many other things.  If it played a part, it was in my opinion, to reinforce that she and her campaign were not being honest about her health.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Yet another article with some person trying for their moment of glory.

No. Hillary was so vile that she changed the course of history getting people to vote for a man they would have never dreamed of voting for otherwise. Thats ultimately all their is to it. Liberalism fails and she is Queen of the liberals.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

History does not change course, as it is in the past.

Anything that happened to Clinton was caused by Clinton herself.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington