Author Topic: Trump Wins: America Can Dump Its Rejects  (Read 823 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump Wins: America Can Dump Its Rejects
« on: November 11, 2016, 07:41:04 am »

by John Sutton | Nov 9, 2016

Say goodbye scumbag celebs. Take your private planes to Europe and stay there. Make your creepy “art” films and capitulate to your Muslim invader overlords. You rejected a nation that made you enormously wealthy for a skill that has zero value in the real world. You did this in hopes of electing a treasonous felon.

Don’t mind us, as we bulldoze your multi-million dollar homes and build new factories where they stood.

We tolerated your deviance, name calling, the unscrupulous tactics and foulmouthed tantrums of you whining Leftists. There was no fruit to your labors, because you performed no labor. We reject you, Hollyweirdos.

(excerpt...)

We reject you, Academia.

Trump’s victory was a victory over political correctness. Then a victory over globalization. We defeated Obama’s eight years of fundamental transformation, all things you gleefully sold. So our victory is also over you.  ...more

(full article at link)
http://theblacksphere.net/2016/11/trump-wins-america-dumps-rejects/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

Re: Trump Wins: America Can Dump Its Rejects
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 08:25:03 am »
Remember when Johnny Dep moved to France because America wasn't safe for his children?

And then the Muslims rioted for months on end burning thousands of cars among other things in France and he moved back...

At least that's how I remember it...