Author Topic: Wikileaks - Hillary's team admitting the Clinton Foundation Corruption SHOULD bring down her candidacy.  (Read 882 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Warning to Hillary Clinton

To: john.podesta@gmail.com
               Date: 2015-03-21 10:48
               Subject: Warning to Hillary Clinton

It was not uplifting to learn in recent hours that problems with foreign donations to the
Clinton Foundation continue, Hillary Clinton was still making paid speeches for hire this
week, and Tony Rodham is hustling gold mining deals in Haiti.

From the minute the email story broke I have been out there publicly and unequivocally
supporting Hillary Clinton in multiple ways in multiple media unlike many Democrats and
unlike most in the media.

My mama taught me long ago that when I am seriously angry I should count to ten and choose
my words carefully.  In that spirit here is my toned down advice which I seriously doubt the
Clintons are hearing from those close to them, and if they are hearing it, they are not understanding it.

If there is one thing that could well bring down a Hillary Clinton candidacy it is this cycle of
money issues about which I am now feeling red alerts, loud bells, warning signals, and red flags
and I am now seriously pissed off that there is a real chance that her candidacy and the
Democratic Party could be destroyed by these self-created dangers that continue to proliferate
the closer she gets to presumably announcing her candidacy.

If she is not hearing this from others, please feel free to forward this to her,  I will play the bad
guy here because I do not want her money and because she needs to hear this from her friends
and she will sure as hell be attacked for this by her enemies, and it will be megaphoned
throughout the media, and foreign donations and paid speeches and hustling gold mining deals
by her brother are entirely legitimate issues that are self-created, and must self-corrected before
it is too late....and I do not believe the Clintons fully understand the magnitude and immediacy
of the danger in the current political and media climate.....Brent

Sent from my iPad

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6900

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Is this Hillary's team? Who is the guy who sent this email?

Brent Budowsky, big DNC mover and shaker, highly influential, and if you see all the emails back and forth with him, a major campaign message adviser.
https://www.laprogressive.com/author/brent-budowsky/

He also writes for The Hill, Huffpo and others. He is copied on a lot of 'team' emails right up there with Mook, Huma, and Cheryl.